3.2.0: There was an error rendering the Kickstart default WN_Tier2 template: undefined method '#puppetmaster' for Host::Managed::Jail (Host::Managed)

Dear community!

Problem:
After upgrade version of Foreman up 3.2.0 from 3.1.2 begin gets error. When try rendered the provisioning template.
My setup:

foreman-installer --verbose --enable-foreman-proxy --foreman-proxy-tftp=true --foreman-proxy-tftp-servername=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX --foreman-proxy-dhcp=true --foreman-proxy-dhcp-interface=eth0 --foreman-proxy-dhcp-gateway=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX --foreman-proxy-dhcp-nameservers=“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” --foreman-proxy-dhcp-nameservers=“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” --foreman-proxy-dns=true --foreman-proxy-dns-interface=eth0 --foreman-proxy-dns-zone=domen.com --foreman-proxy-dns-reverse=XXX.XXX.XXX.in-addr.arpa --foreman-proxy-dns-forwarders=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX --foreman-proxy-foreman-base-url=https://foreman.domen.com --enable-foreman-proxy --enable-foreman-plugin-templates --enable-foreman-plugin-remote-execution --enable-forema
n-proxy-plugin-remote-execution-ssh --enable-puppet --enable-foreman-plugin-host-reports --enable-foreman-plugin-puppet --enable-foreman-cli --enable-foreman-cli-puppet --enable-foreman-plugin-setup --foreman-proxy-httpboot-listen-on=bot
h --foreman-proxy-http true --foreman-server-ssl-cert /etc/letsencrypt/live/$HOSTNAME/cert.pem --foreman-server-ssl-chain /etc/letsencrypt/live/$HOSTNAME/chain.pem --foreman-server-ssl-key /etc/letsencrypt/live/$HOSTNAME/privkey.pem --pu
ppet-server-foreman-ssl-ca /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt --foreman-proxy-foreman-ssl-ca /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt --foreman-telemetry-statsd-enabled true --foreman-telemetry-statsd-host 127.0.0.1:9125

Expected outcome:

Foreman and Proxy versions:

# rpm -qa | grep foreman
foreman-cli-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-selinux-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman-tasks-6.0.1-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
foreman-telemetry-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_remote_execution_core-1.4.8-1.el7.noarch
foreman-release-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_templates-9.1.0-1.fm2_6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_puppet-3.0.5-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_setup-8.0.1-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
rubygem-foreman_maintain-1.0.3-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-3.2.0-1.20220214175114git323f240.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_remote_execution-6.0.0-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
foreman-postgresql-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_host_reports-1.0.2-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
foreman-dynflow-sidekiq-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman_puppet-0.0.4-1.fm3_1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman-tasks-core-0.3.6-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
foreman-proxy-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-service-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-installer-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-debug-3.2.0-1.el7.noarch

# rpm -qa | grep puppet
tfm-rubygem-foreman_puppet-3.0.5-1.fm3_2.el7.noarch
puppet-agent-6.26.0-1.el7.x86_64
puppet6-release-6.0.0-14.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman_puppet-0.0.4-1.fm3_1.el7.noarch
puppetserver-6.18.0-1.el7.noarch
puppet-agent-oauth-0.5.5-1.el7.noarch

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

I don’t have an exact solution for you - but will give a “me too”.

I found that if I switch back to the “Kickstart Default” provisioning template which now appears to include changes for AlmaLinux and CentOS Stream (I’m assuming there was also a change related to puppet) - then I can provision again.

So I’m planning to just re-build my custom kickstart off a clone of that default with my changes added - once I’ve re-created it I should be able to diff my original custom kickstart and the new re-creation to track down what broke this. If I find it I’ll report back - but that should hopefully give you an idea of how you can work through it yourself as well.