Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
-Sinux

The product I was trying to sync was "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server
RPMs x86_64 6Server" which is one of the repos from RHEL6 product, it
always ended up with "No New Packages", but when I was syncing another repo
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server - Optional RPMs x86_64 6Server", I can
sync all the contents though.

··· On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 11:26:28 AM UTC+8, sinux shen wrote: > > Hey there, > > I have exported and uploaded the RHEL subscriptions to foreman and make it > as an 3rd party SAM, now I can see all the RHEL products, I have done this > before by using our previous RHEL subscriptions and can download RHEL > 6server repos successfully, after our subscription expire, (I would say, I > didn't refresh the subscriptions in Katello/foreman), I deleted these RHEL > 6server repos by unchecking them from "RedHat repositories" menu, and now, > after I refreshed our subscription, I want to enable these repos again, but > after I enabled them, I cannot sync/download them, it returned with "no new > packages", is there anything wrong with the settings? Where I can check the > log? > > Any help is appreciated. > > Thanks > -Sinux >

And I saw the error after I did an orphan repo cleanup while syncing RHEL
repos:

PLP0000: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/pulp/content/units/yum_repo_metadata_file/4c/7a0cb9f496325546951d6d1fad6497e1dcd47a5eeb0f1d39d11ba8039132f9/productid'

··· On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 11:50:34 AM UTC+8, sinux shen wrote: > > The product I was trying to sync was "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server > RPMs x86_64 6Server" which is one of the repos from RHEL6 product, it > always ended up with "No New Packages", but when I was syncing another repo > "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server - Optional RPMs x86_64 6Server", I can > sync all the contents though. > > On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 11:26:28 AM UTC+8, sinux shen wrote: >> >> Hey there, >> >> I have exported and uploaded the RHEL subscriptions to foreman and make >> it as an 3rd party SAM, now I can see all the RHEL products, I have done >> this before by using our previous RHEL subscriptions and can download RHEL >> 6server repos successfully, after our subscription expire, (I would say, I >> didn't refresh the subscriptions in Katello/foreman), I deleted these RHEL >> 6server repos by unchecking them from "RedHat repositories" menu, and now, >> after I refreshed our subscription, I want to enable these repos again, but >> after I enabled them, I cannot sync/download them, it returned with "no new >> packages", is there anything wrong with the settings? Where I can check the >> log? >> >> Any help is appreciated. >> >> Thanks >> -Sinux >> >