CentOS 7 install borked?

Hi, I've used The Foreman on Ubuntu server 12 and 14 without issues,
however I am now required to use our departments supported linux distro
which is EL, so I have tried installing the foreman 1.6 using the guide
available online for Centos7 however it fails to install
i found bug 8392 Bug #8392: passenger-status broken on EL7 - Packaging - Foreman which appears
to be the problem i am having.

Would I be correct in saying that currently it is not possible to install
the foreman on centos 7?

Thanks

Not to my knowledge. Can you be more specific about the problems and
errors you're encountering?

··· On 17/11/14 22:12, Calum Hunter wrote: > Hi, I've used The Foreman on Ubuntu server 12 and 14 without issues, > however I am now required to use our departments supported linux distro > which is EL, so I have tried installing the foreman 1.6 using the guide > available online for Centos7 however it fails to install > i found bug 8392 http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/8392 which > appears to be the problem i am having. > > Would I be correct in saying that currently it is not possible to > install the foreman on centos 7?

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

Oh apologies, I didn't see the date on which you wrote the message.
#8392 was included in Foreman 1.6.3 which came out on Tuesday 18th.
This should now be resolved.

··· On 20/11/14 10:57, Dominic Cleal wrote: > On 17/11/14 22:12, Calum Hunter wrote: >> Hi, I've used The Foreman on Ubuntu server 12 and 14 without issues, >> however I am now required to use our departments supported linux distro >> which is EL, so I have tried installing the foreman 1.6 using the guide >> available online for Centos7 however it fails to install >> i found bug 8392 http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/8392 which >> appears to be the problem i am having. >> >> Would I be correct in saying that currently it is not possible to >> install the foreman on centos 7? > > Not to my knowledge. Can you be more specific about the problems and > errors you're encountering?

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering