Cert errors katello/foreman

Thank you Sir!

Mark

Jonathon,

Good morning. The install went flawlessly. Thanks for the good documentation.
Do you also have documentation regarding migrating all my hosts from the old server running foreman/katello to the one I just built? Once I have all the server hosts registered, I will be back in business after I run a few patching and get all the repositories (not in that order…LOL). If you put in the link, I would appreciate it.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear about your success! There is no specific migration process per se (at least not that I am aware of). The hosts will need to be registered to your new Katello with subscription-manager after installing the new katello-ca-consumer-noarch.rpm from your server according to the docs: https://theforeman.org/plugins/katello/3.10/user_guide/content_hosts/index.html

Hi Jonathon,

Cool, thank you. I am at the point to add a “GPG Keys” from the article below, but I cannot see any heading “GPG Keys”.

Should I not be following this article? If not, Can you suggest another article?

Thanks!!!
Mark

GPG Keys have been renamed ‘Content Credentials’ as GPG Keys are only one aspect

Thanks again,

Sorry for being a pain… I’m sure I will have more question.

Cheers,
Mark

No problem at all. My suggestion now though would be to create a new topic if you run into more roadblocks since we’ve gotten well past the initial scope of this thread but you don’t have to. Thanks!

Jonathon,

I will do that on the next question. Your help so far, was second to none!

Thank you,
Mark