something funny going on with the call to render images. I'm stuck as to
why this could cause a problem. I've configured the Cloudstack class to
return a correctly configured "Fog" object for the method "def client" so I
know my configuration is correct.

Any help is appreciated!

Can you provide a full stack trace? I saw the one you posted on
foreman-users, but it's incomplete. If you drop to debug mode then it
should give you a stack trace including the inner methods:

http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/Troubleshooting#How-do-I-enable-debugging

Are you also able to point to your code?

Cheers,

··· On 01/04/14 00:21, Brian Galura wrote: > Hello, > > I have recently modified Foreman to create a new compute resource for > Cloudstack. I have created a class Cloudstack which is a subclass of > ComputeResource. I have added this class to Foreman, made the > configurations and U/I changes and can now add this compute resource to > Foreman. The problem I run into is when I am trying to create a new > image for this compute resource. The class Cloudstack has a method "def > capabilities" which returns an array with "[:image]" as the value. When > I click on the "new image" link for this compute resource I get a > SocketError as stated below. When I comment out the "image_field(f)" > code on line 8 I am able to successfully render the page. This leads me > to believe there is something funny going on with the call to render > images. I'm stuck as to why this could cause a problem. I've configured > the Cloudstack class to return a correctly configured "Fog" object for > the method "def client" so I know my configuration is correct. > > Any help is appreciated!

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

Dominic,

I am working with Brian on this. Here is the code for the Cloudstack class.

http://pastie.org/8986991

Let me know what other code would be helpful to look at.

Thx

Amir

··· On Monday, March 31, 2014 4:21:45 PM UTC-7, Brian Galura wrote: > > Hello, > > I have recently modified Foreman to create a new compute resource for > Cloudstack. I have created a class Cloudstack which is a subclass of > ComputeResource. I have added this class to Foreman, made the > configurations and U/I changes and can now add this compute resource to > Foreman. The problem I run into is when I am trying to create a new image > for this compute resource. The class Cloudstack has a method "def > capabilities" which returns an array with "[:image]" as the value. When I > click on the "new image" link for this compute resource I get a SocketError > as stated below. When I comment out the "image_field(f)" code on line 8 I > am able to successfully render the page. This leads me to believe there is > something funny going on with the call to render images. I'm stuck as to > why this could cause a problem. I've configured the Cloudstack class to > return a correctly configured "Fog" object for the method "def client" so I > know my configuration is correct. > > Any help is appreciated! > >

http://pastie.org/pastes/8986399/text

Ill try and get the code up on github.

··· On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:40:29 AM UTC-7, Dominic Cleal wrote: > > On 01/04/14 00:21, Brian Galura wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I have recently modified Foreman to create a new compute resource for > > Cloudstack. I have created a class Cloudstack which is a subclass of > > ComputeResource. I have added this class to Foreman, made the > > configurations and U/I changes and can now add this compute resource to > > Foreman. The problem I run into is when I am trying to create a new > > image for this compute resource. The class Cloudstack has a method "def > > capabilities" which returns an array with "[:image]" as the value. When > > I click on the "new image" link for this compute resource I get a > > SocketError as stated below. When I comment out the "image_field(f)" > > code on line 8 I am able to successfully render the page. This leads me > > to believe there is something funny going on with the call to render > > images. I'm stuck as to why this could cause a problem. I've configured > > the Cloudstack class to return a correctly configured "Fog" object for > > the method "def client" so I know my configuration is correct. > > > > Any help is appreciated! > > Can you provide a full stack trace? I saw the one you posted on > foreman-users, but it's incomplete. If you drop to debug mode then it > should give you a stack trace including the inner methods: > > > http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/Troubleshooting#How-do-I-enable-debugging > > Are you also able to point to your code? > > Cheers, > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering >

Thanks for the pastebins. From some testing and reading fog code, the
only thing I can see is that your :cloudstack_host might not be right.
I don't see any issues with the .images call itself.

Note that the :cloudstack_host isn't actually a URL, which was my
concern reading the pastebin (you say <host url>). It's only a
hostname, otherwise it tries to resolve a hostname called
"http://example.com" which will fail.

http://pastie.org/8986991#12-44,100

If you're using the URL from the compute resource form, then you'll need
to parse it and supply the components to Fog, e.g.

def client
parsed = URI.parse(url)
@client = Fog::Compute.new(
:provider => 'cloudstack',
:cloudstack_api_key => '<key value>',
:cloudstack_secret_access_key => '<key value>'
:cloudstack_host => parsed.host,
:cloudstack_scheme => parsed.scheme,
:cloudstack_port => parsed.port,
:cloudstack_path => parsed.path,
)
end

Note that the URL path should probably be /client/api according to the
Fog source.

Regards,

··· -- Dominic Cleal Red Hat Engineering On 01/04/14 22:36, amirinator1 wrote: > Dominic, > > I am working with Brian on this. Here is the code for the Cloudstack class. > > > http://pastie.org/8986991 > > > Let me know what other code would be helpful to look at. > > Thx > > Amir > > > > On Monday, March 31, 2014 4:21:45 PM UTC-7, Brian Galura wrote: > > Hello, > > I have recently modified Foreman to create a new compute resource > for Cloudstack. I have created a class Cloudstack which is a > subclass of ComputeResource. I have added this class to Foreman, > made the configurations and U/I changes and can now add this compute > resource to Foreman. The problem I run into is when I am trying to > create a new image for this compute resource. The class Cloudstack > has a method "def capabilities" which returns an array with > "[:image]" as the value. When I click on the "new image" link for > this compute resource I get a SocketError as stated below. When I > comment out the "image_field(f)" code on line 8 I am able to > successfully render the page. This leads me to believe there is > something funny going on with the call to render images. I'm stuck > as to why this could cause a problem. I've configured the Cloudstack > class to return a correctly configured "Fog" object for the method > "def client" so I know my configuration is correct. > > Any help is appreciated! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "foreman-dev" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks, seems I should have thought of that. We will be working more on it
this week.

··· On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:09:35 AM UTC-7, Dominic Cleal wrote: > > Thanks for the pastebins. From some testing and reading fog code, the > only thing I can see is that your :cloudstack_host might not be right. > I don't see any issues with the .images call itself. > > Note that the :cloudstack_host isn't actually a URL, which was my > concern reading the pastebin (you say ). It's only a > hostname, otherwise it tries to resolve a hostname called > "http://example.com" which will fail. > > http://pastie.org/8986991#12-44,100 > > If you're using the URL from the compute resource form, then you'll need > to parse it and supply the components to Fog, e.g. > > def client > parsed = URI.parse(url) > @client = Fog::Compute.new( > :provider => 'cloudstack', > :cloudstack_api_key => '', > :cloudstack_secret_access_key => '' > :cloudstack_host => parsed.host, > :cloudstack_scheme => parsed.scheme, > :cloudstack_port => parsed.port, > :cloudstack_path => parsed.path, > ) > end > > Note that the URL path should probably be /client/api according to the > Fog source. > > Regards, > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering > On 01/04/14 22:36, amirinator1 wrote: > > Dominic, > > > > I am working with Brian on this. Here is the code for the Cloudstack > class. > > > > > > http://pastie.org/8986991 > > > > > > Let me know what other code would be helpful to look at. > > > > Thx > > > > Amir > > > > > > > > On Monday, March 31, 2014 4:21:45 PM UTC-7, Brian Galura wrote: > > > > Hello, > > > > I have recently modified Foreman to create a new compute resource > > for Cloudstack. I have created a class Cloudstack which is a > > subclass of ComputeResource. I have added this class to Foreman, > > made the configurations and U/I changes and can now add this compute > > resource to Foreman. The problem I run into is when I am trying to > > create a new image for this compute resource. The class Cloudstack > > has a method "def capabilities" which returns an array with > > "[:image]" as the value. When I click on the "new image" link for > > this compute resource I get a SocketError as stated below. When I > > comment out the "image_field(f)" code on line 8 I am able to > > successfully render the page. This leads me to believe there is > > something funny going on with the call to render images. I'm stuck > > as to why this could cause a problem. I've configured the Cloudstack > > class to return a correctly configured "Fog" object for the method > > "def client" so I know my configuration is correct. > > > > Any help is appreciated! > > > > >

Hi Brian,

did you guys get any further with the Cloudstack Integration in Foreman ?
We would be very much interested in checking the code, is it on github
somewhere ?

Cheers
Soeren

github.com/ddoc/foreman-cloudstack

··· On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM, wrote:

Hi Brian,

did you guys get any further with the Cloudstack Integration in Foreman ?
We would be very much interested in checking the code, is it on github
somewhere ?

Cheers
Soeren

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “foreman-dev” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/foreman-dev/gEsHUByYYok/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Brian,

we are having the following problems after installing the foreman_cloudstack

uninitialized constant ForemanCloudstack::Cloudstack (NameError)
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:21:in block (2 levels) in &lt;class:Engine&gt;&#39; /usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:ininstance_eval'
/usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:in register&#39; /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:18:inblock in <class:Engine>'
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in instance_exec&#39; /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:inrun'
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:55:in block in run_initializers&#39; /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:ineach'
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:in run_initializers&#39; /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/application.rb:136:ininitialize!'
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/railtie/configurable.rb:30:in method_missing&#39; /usr/share/foreman/config/environment.rb:5:in<top (required)>'
config.ru:3:in require&#39; config.ru:3:inblock in <main>'
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:in instance_eval&#39; /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:ininitialize'
config.ru:1:in new&#39; config.ru:1:in<main>'
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:in eval&#39; /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:inpreload_app'
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:158:in &lt;module:App&gt;&#39; /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:29:in<module:PhusionPassenger>'
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:28:in `<main>'

The following packages are installed:
foreman
foreman-compute
foreman-fog
foreman-libvirt
foreman-mysql
foreman-mysql2
foreman-proxy
foreman-vmware
ruby-foreman-api
ruby-foreman-column-view
ruby-foreman-deface
ruby-foreman-discovery
ruby-foreman-setup
ruby-foreman-templates
ruby-foreman-xen

Any ideas?

Cheers René

$ cat /etc/foreman/settings.yaml|grep cloudstack

:cloudstack: true

I have no idea why this is needed. PRs are welcome.

··· On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Rene Camu wrote:

Hi Brian,

we are having the following problems after installing the
foreman_cloudstack

/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:21:in block (2 levels) in <class:Engine>' /usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:ininstance_eval’
/usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:in register' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:18:inblock in class:Engine
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in instance_exec' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:inrun’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:55:in block in run_initializers' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:ineach’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:in run_initializers' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/application.rb:136:ininitialize!’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/railtie/configurable.rb:30:in method_missing' /usr/share/foreman/config/environment.rb:5:in<top (required)>‘
config.ru:3:in require' config.ru:3:inblock in ‘
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:in instance_eval' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:ininitialize’
config.ru:1:in new' config.ru:1:in
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:in eval' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:inpreload_app’
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:158:in <module:App>' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:29:inmodule:PhusionPassenger
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:28:in `’

foreman
foreman-compute
foreman-fog
foreman-libvirt
foreman-mysql
foreman-mysql2
foreman-proxy
foreman-vmware
ruby-foreman-api
ruby-foreman-column-view
ruby-foreman-deface
ruby-foreman-discovery
ruby-foreman-setup
ruby-foreman-templates
ruby-foreman-xen

Any ideas?

Cheers René

Sorry, the error stays.

··· Am Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014 16:03:06 UTC+2 schrieb Brian Galura: > > $ cat /etc/foreman/settings.yaml|grep cloudstack > > :cloudstack: true > > > I have no idea why this is needed. PRs are welcome. > > On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Rene Camu <camu...@gmail.com > > wrote: > >> Hi Brian, >> >> we are having the following problems after installing the >> foreman_cloudstack >> >> uninitialized constant ForemanCloudstack::Cloudstack (NameError) >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:21:in `block (2 levels) in ' >> /usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:in `instance_eval' >> /usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:in `register' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:18:in `block in ' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in `instance_exec' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in `run' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:55:in `block in run_initializers' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:in `each' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:in `run_initializers' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/application.rb:136:in `initialize!' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/railtie/configurable.rb:30:in `method_missing' >> /usr/share/foreman/config/environment.rb:5:in `' >> config.ru:3:in `require' >> config.ru:3:in `block in ' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:in `instance_eval' >> /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:in `initialize' >> config.ru:1:in `new' >> config.ru:1:in `' >> /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:in `eval' >> /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:in `preload_app' >> /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:158:in `' >> /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:29:in `' >> /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:28:in `' >> >> >> The following packages are installed: >> foreman >> foreman-compute >> foreman-fog >> foreman-libvirt >> foreman-mysql >> foreman-mysql2 >> foreman-proxy >> foreman-vmware >> ruby-foreman-api >> ruby-foreman-column-view >> ruby-foreman-deface >> ruby-foreman-discovery >> ruby-foreman-setup >> ruby-foreman-templates >> ruby-foreman-xen >> >> >> Any ideas? >> >> Cheers René >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> Google Groups "foreman-dev" group. >> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/foreman-dev/gEsHUByYYok/unsubscribe. >> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to >> foreman-dev...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Have you tried starting an environment with vagrant and virtualbox using
the included Vagrantfile? This is a reproducible environment.

··· On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Rene Camu wrote:

Sorry, the error stays.

Am Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014 16:03:06 UTC+2 schrieb Brian Galura:

$ cat /etc/foreman/settings.yaml|grep cloudstack

:cloudstack: true

I have no idea why this is needed. PRs are welcome.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Rene Camu camu...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Brian,

we are having the following problems after installing the
foreman_cloudstack

/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:21:in block (2 levels) in <class:Engine>' /usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:ininstance_eval’
/usr/share/foreman/app/services/foreman/plugin.rb:61:in register' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/bundler/gems/foreman-cloudstack-b7ea4b17797e/lib/foreman_cloudstack/engine.rb:18:inblock in class:Engine
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in instance_exec' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:inrun’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:55:in block in run_initializers' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:ineach’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/initializable.rb:54:in run_initializers' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/application.rb:136:ininitialize!’
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/railties-3.2.18/lib/rails/railtie/configurable.rb:30:in method_missing' /usr/share/foreman/config/environment.rb:5:in<top (required)>‘
config.ru:3:in require' config.ru:3:inblock in ‘
/usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:in instance_eval' /usr/share/foreman/vendor/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rack-1.4.5/lib/rack/builder.rb:51:ininitialize’
config.ru:1:in new' config.ru:1:in
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:in eval' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:112:inpreload_app’
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:158:in <module:App>' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:29:inmodule:PhusionPassenger
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:28:in `’

foreman
foreman-compute
foreman-fog
foreman-libvirt
foreman-mysql
foreman-mysql2
foreman-proxy
foreman-vmware
ruby-foreman-api
ruby-foreman-column-view
ruby-foreman-deface
ruby-foreman-discovery
ruby-foreman-setup
ruby-foreman-templates
ruby-foreman-xen

Any ideas?

Cheers René

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
topic/foreman-dev/gEsHUByYYok/unsubscribe.
foreman-dev...@googlegroups.com.

No, this is a normal setup. No virtualbox and Vagrantfile

The value of vagrant is that its reproducible. I have tested foreman 1.5.2
using RHEL6 and it was installed from rpms. I dont know the nuances of
various versions and OSes.

The stack trace you pasted looks familiar but it also seems you installed
as a gem? I know that wont work for a variety of reasons. Ill update the
readme to remove that instruction. Its more of a goal that it would work
that way eventually than the reality today.

··· On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Rene Camu wrote:

No, this is a normal setup. No virtualbox and Vagrantfile

Hi,

I did an update of the bundle and gem directly from the installed
foreman-cloudstack directory. Also cleaned up the gem. The stack trace
problem is solved now.

Now a new issue. Within the menu "new compute service" there is no
provider for cloudstack. Do you have an idea?

Best regards

René

For me that was fixed with the change to settings.yml in my previous
message.

··· On Monday, October 6, 2014, Rene Camu wrote:

Hi,

I did an update of the bundle and gem directly from the installed
foreman-cloudstack directory. Also cleaned up the gem. The stack trace
problem is solved now.

Now a new issue. Within the menu “new compute service” there is no
provider for cloudstack. Do you have an idea?

Best regards

René

foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,‘cvml’,‘foreman-dev%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com’);>

Hi,

during creation of a compute profile for a cloudstack ressource I get the
following error:

NoMethodError
*undefined method list_service_offerings&#39; for nil:NilClass* app/controllers/compute_attributes_controller.rb:23:inupdate'
app/models/concerns/foreman/thread_session.rb:33:in clear_thread&#39; lib/middleware/catch_json_parse_errors.rb:9:incall'

Using Foreman 1.6 and fog 1.24

Do you have a possible solution?

BR

René