Error while saving host

Version: 1.22

getting below error while saving the host. OS installation media points to
ftp://example/pub/ubuntu

Error:

Unable to save * Unable to render ‘PXELinux default local boot’ template: expected of components of URI::FTP (scheme, userinfo, host, port, path, typecode)

• Unable to render ‘PXEGrub2 default local boot’ template: expected of components of URI::FTP (scheme, userinfo, host, port, path, typecode)
  • Unable to render ‘PXEGrub default local boot’ template: expected of components of URI::FTP (scheme, userinfo, host, port, path, typecode)
  • Unable to render ‘iPXE default local boot’ template: expected of components of URI::FTP (scheme, userinfo, host, port, path, typecode)

Hello, I assume you made some changes to the templates. Share them, unchanged please.

I was trying to provisioning one of our server with opensuse OS but was getting error “installation media unavailable”. Based on one of the forum’s response i cloned “AutoYaST default PXELinux” as “AutoYaST default PXELinux new” and clicked Build Pxe Default icon. As this didnt help with Opensuse provisioning error, i deleted the new template. i didnt not do any other change, it was working fine for ubuntu earlier with same installation media that points to “ftp:/…” can you please help to fix this. thanks

Don’t use FTP if you don’t have to. Check proxy.log for wget command - it downloads kernel and initramdisk from installation media. Usually this is just HTTP call but in your case it’s FTP so this can be blocked by firewalls, content not available etc.