Fedora 19 Foreman 1.5.2 and 403 forbidden

Hi guys;

just got foreman installed using the foreman quickstart guide and working.
I rebooted the vm, now when I log in as the same user and try to access
foreman, I get 403 forbidden, you do not have access to /. the only off
script change I did before rebooting, was to a yum update,the export UT8
fix and gem install rack to 1.5.X. anyone very see this before?

Thanks in advance for you help,

Keith

Do check all of httpd's error log, it might be a Passenger startup
problem or something. Check for SELinux AVCs, or try in permissive mode.

··· On 31/08/14 14:40, keith.staley@gmail.com wrote: > Hi guys; > > just got foreman installed using the foreman quickstart guide and > working. I rebooted the vm, now when I log in as the same user and try > to access foreman, I get 403 forbidden, you do not have access to /. > the only off script change I did before rebooting, was to a yum > update,the export UT8 fix and gem install rack to 1.5.X. anyone very see > this before?

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

Dominic

Thanks for you reply and tutorials. These errors were on a VM. when i went
in today, I was able to get things setup, with a few quick fixes. Now have
to figure out how to access the foreman GUI from other hosts

Keith

··· On Monday, September 1, 2014 3:16:16 AM UTC-4, Dominic Cleal wrote: > > On 31/08/14 14:40, keith....@gmail.com wrote: > > Hi guys; > > > > just got foreman installed using the foreman quickstart guide and > > working. I rebooted the vm, now when I log in as the same user and try > > to access foreman, I get 403 forbidden, you do not have access to /. > > the only off script change I did before rebooting, was to a yum > > update,the export UT8 fix and gem install rack to 1.5.X. anyone very see > > this before? > > Do check all of httpd's error log, it might be a Passenger startup > problem or something. Check for SELinux AVCs, or try in permissive mode. > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering >