Foreman 1.16.2 is now available, thanks to everyone who reported issues with 1.16.1 and helped fixing them.
This release contains important fixes for the Puppet ENC (performance), VMWare, and oVirt. If you’re using these features, upgrading to 1.16.2 is highly recommended (or upgrade to a higher version if possible).
1.16.2 contains the following fixes:
- VMWare allow save vm w/o size_gb attr (1.16.2) (#23752)
- Changing power state gives: NameError: uninitialized constant Fog::Compute::Ovirt (#23212)
- Missing permissions seed entry for HostgroupClass (#22983)
- Hostgroup creation/edition issue (#22010)
- ENC with smart class parameters is slow (regression with 1.16) (#23608)
Installation quick start:
Lastly, do take note of the upgrade warnings and deprecations in this
The GPG key used for RPMs and tarballs has the following fingerprint:
41EE 8815 A84C ACA4 A583 5055 9C21 BCB2 8977 40E9