Foreman 2.3.1 is now available! Big thanks to everyone contributed fixes and helped building this release.
This release contain 4 fixes and addition of 2 features,
- Cannot build an EL 8.3 system via Satellite Bootdisk or Discovery kexec
- Upgrade results in empty /var/opt/rh/rh-postgresql12/lib/pgsql/data which causes upgrade to fail
- Global Registration Template - Exit when subscription-manager fails
- Search doesn’t work on the models page
- Ensure import/export directories are created and have proper permissions
- As a developer I’d like to set the exportable paths via installer
Please let us know if you hit any issue when upgrading or installing the new release.
Do take note of the upgrade warnings and deprecations in this release.
Packages may be found in the 2.3 directories on both deb.theforeman.org and yum.theforeman.org , and tarballs are on downloads.theforeman.org.
The GPG key used for RPMs and tarballs has the following fingerprint: