Foreman 2.5.2 + Katello 4.1.2

Hi
For smart proxies I’m picking up these updates from Pulpcore 3.14, Foreman 2.5 and Katello 4.1 repos

python3-pulp-ansible                      noarch          1:0.9.0-1.el7
python3-pulp-container                    noarch          2.7.1-1.el7
python3-pulp-deb                          noarch          2.14.1-1.el7
python3-pulp-file                         noarch          1.8.2-1.el7
tfm-rubygem-foreman_ansible_core          noarch          4.1.2-1.fm2_5.el7
tfm-rubygem-smart_proxy_ansible           noarch          3.1.1-1.fm2_5.el7

Are they safe to apply?

And main Foreman/Katello server is picking these up

candlepin                                             noarch                  4.0.6-1.el7
candlepin-selinux                                     noarch                  4.0.6-1.el7
python3-pulp-ansible                                  noarch                  1:0.9.0-1.el7
python3-pulp-container                                noarch                  2.7.1-1.el7
python3-pulp-deb                                      noarch                  2.14.1-1.el7
python3-pulp-file                                     noarch                  1.8.2-1.el7
tfm-rubygem-foreman-tasks                             noarch                  4.1.4-1.fm2_5.el7
tfm-rubygem-foreman_ansible_core                      noarch                  4.1.2-1.fm2_5.el7
tfm-rubygem-foreman_remote_execution                  noarch                  4.5.5-1.fm2_5.el7
tfm-rubygem-smart_proxy_ansible                       noarch                  3.1.1-1.fm2_5.el7

You may want to wait with the foreman-tasks update until dynflow 1.4.9 is there.

See Ansible Remote Execution instantly fails

Or it’s actually in the repository now, so make sure you also update to dynflow 1.4.9.

And make sure you apply any pulp DB migrations post upgrade. (There is some recommended command to do this, but I forgot what it was…)

The command to apply any missing Pulp migrations is:

sudo -u pulp PULP_SETTINGS='/etc/pulp/settings.py' pulpcore-manager migrate

I usually go the safe road and do the full upgrade routine to make sure all migrations apply and all services are correctly started:

# yum -y update
# foreman-maintain service stop
# foreman-installer
1 Like