Foreman 3.0.1 Settings: Error

Hi all,

after install Foreman 3.0.1 I get below Error:
Infrastructure → Smart proxies → foreman.local → Puppet Tab

Version

Oops, we’re sorry but something went wrong undefined method `host_config_reports_path’ for #<#Class:0x000055acd4b83f40:0x000055acd4b707b0> Did you mean? host_title_actions

If you feel this is an error with Foreman itself, please open a new issue with Foreman ticketing system, Please include in your report the full error log that can be acquired by running: foreman-rake errors:fetch_log request_id=f642dc8d and it is highly recommended to also attach the foreman-debug output.

Is that a bug ?

Regards,
Neeloj

Most like a bug, I suppose you haven’t tried to uninstall the Puppet plugin right? cc @ezr-ondrej

I install puppet first and then foreman over my installation. Yes I think its like a bug, but I didnot know where should I post it :smiley:

Yeah, this is most definitelly a bug. The route is not found in the plugin namespace, because it is in the core namespace.
I’ve come up with a quick workaround https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_puppet/pull/188, @Neeloj would you be able to apply it on your server and let me know in the PR if that fixes the issue for you?

1 Like

@ezr-ondrej of course send me the link and Ill do that :slight_smile:

@ezr-ondrej your workaround works :slight_smile: thank you all

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for testing it out. I’ll merge and release new plugin version.

3 Likes