Foreman Community Demo #91

Every few weeks we host a Community Demo to showcase new & interesting developments from the Foreman community. We encourage participation from any member of the community (although you do need a Google account), so if you’ve been working on something cool, please do come show it off.

This post is a wiki, so if you have something to show, add yourself to this table!

2021 Format Change

We want to pilot a change to the format of the community demo. In the same event, we’d like to split the demos into two categories. We’d like to trial grouping demos that are of interest to Foreman users together, followed-by demos that are of interest to Foreman developers. Depending on which is best, I will either split the recording or add chapters etc, whichever makes most sense.

If you have any feedback about the change to the format, feel free to comment here :slight_smile:

Depending on where it would be a better fit, please add yourself to one of the following tables:

Foreman user-focused demos

Foreman developer-focused demos

Thank you!

@evgeni will do user 5 minutes about “What’s new in Foreman Ansible Modules 2.0?”

Thanks @evgeni, and thanks @ekohl for fixing the settings while I was out :slight_smile:

Friendly reminder that this is happening next week, please think about what you have to demo :wink:

This day next week!!

Friendly reminder that this happens on Thursday, please sign up!

Link for tomorrow’s livestream and a reminder that if you’ve something that’s demo worthy, or want to ask for feedback on an idea or upcoming change, please come along:

This happens later today!

Links from my presentation:

Storybook - Where to put Data

React docs - useState hook

1 Like

Foreman Plugin Template PR adding React and isolated_namespace: Add React by amirfefer · Pull Request #35 · theforeman/foreman_plugin_template · GitHub

1 Like

All the timestamps have been added here and to the Youtube video.
Thanks so much to everyone who gave their time to demo last week.
If anyone has any questions/suggestions/feedback, let me know!