Foreman Discovery version 14.0 hits our release candidate repositories. This is mostly catching-up release due to refactoring in core, notable changes:
- New template renderer from core is now in use. This simplified the code and it’s much more robust.
- Initial implementation of discovery import post-processing framework.
- Kexec templates are now properly locked for editing and have help text.
- Anaconda stage2 parameter is passed via kexec for Atomic provisioning.
- Removed some legacy code.
- Improved tests in general.
For more info head out to our documentation (new docs are still being generated).