Foreman-installer log

I was just wondering again, while running foreman-installer and checking /var/log/foreman-installer/katello.log:

I see a lot of messages going along the line of this one:

2022-05-19 18:35:58 [DEBUG ] [configure] /Stage[main]/Foreman/Foreman::Rake[apipie_dsl:cache]/Exec[foreman-rake-apipie_dsl:cache]: Starting to evaluate the resource (1352 of 2027)
2022-05-19 18:35:58 [DEBUG ] [configure] /Stage[main]/Foreman/Foreman::Rake[apipie_dsl:cache]/Exec[foreman-rake-apipie_dsl:cache]: '/usr/sbin/foreman-rake apipie_dsl:cache' won't be executed because of failed check 'refreshonly'
2022-05-19 18:35:58 [DEBUG ] [configure] Exec[foreman-rake-apipie_dsl:cache](provider=posix): Executing '/usr/sbin/foreman-rake apipie_dsl:cache'
2022-05-19 18:35:58 [DEBUG ] [configure] Executing with uid=foreman: '/usr/sbin/foreman-rake apipie_dsl:cache'

It’s working as it should so I am not complaining but I still find it rather confusing, that the log first says /usr/sbin/foreman-rake apipie_dsl:cache won’t be executed only to execute it in the next step.

Just search for “won’t” and you find a lot of places like this. So I guess “won’t” should actually be “will”?

Thanks for the heads-up @gvde, I made an issue: Bug #34953: Varying rake tasks run even if 'refreshonly' check fails - Installer - Foreman