GET Subnet detail api not returning details of remote execution & link delay for a subnet

**Problem I’m working Foreman v2.1 subnet detail api (GET /api/subnets/:id) but I’m not getting remote execution & link delay in api response.

Not sure about the link delay, but the REX issue is tracked in Bug #30651: Remote Execution Capsules are not listed when querying the subnet using API and hammer. - Foreman Remote Execution - Foreman and fixed in REX 4.1, which is shipped in Foreman 2.2.

Thanks @evgeni for the update. Anybody have any idea regarding link delay. In which foreman version it will be fixed.

Doesn’t look like it’s been reported/fixed yet. Can you try the following patch please:

diff --git app/views/api/v2/subnets/main.json.rabl app/views/api/v2/subnets/main.json.rabl
index 73dd8a68e..35f5d3d88 100644
--- app/views/api/v2/subnets/main.json.rabl
+++ app/views/api/v2/subnets/main.json.rabl
@@ -5,4 +5,4 @@ extends "api/v2/smart_proxies/children_nodes"

attributes :network, :network_type, :cidr, :mask, :priority, :vlanid, :mtu, :gateway,
   :dns_primary, :dns_secondary,
-  :from, :to, :created_at, :updated_at, :ipam, :boot_mode
+  :from, :to, :created_at, :updated_at, :ipam, :boot_mode, :nic_delay

On a production installation, that’d be /usr/share/foreman/app/views/api/v2/subnets/main.json.rabl and you just need to add , :nic_delay after :boot_mode and restart Foreman.

1 Like

I’ve opened

and posted the patch at

1 Like

It worked…Thanks @evgeni