Import / export foreman/katello data as CSV files

I've demoed this in the past and mentioned it, but wanted to mention it again since it was just moved to katello github project.

https://github.com/Katello/hammer-cli-csv

This is a hammer CLI plugin that allows a file like this

Name,Count,Organization,Environment,Operating System,Architecture,MAC Address,Domain,Partition Table
dhcp129-%03d.megacorp.com,255,Mega Corporation,Development,RHEL 6.4,x86_64,"01:FE:B5:E0:70:%02x",megacorp.com,RedHat default

create 255 hosts in foretello.

At this point, not all resource types work and their are many aspects missing. I have, however, found it very useful in my development environment: Simply export what's in the setup currently, reset database, import CSV, and go! This too will be seeing some attention by other groups in the coming weeks as a possible approach to some Satellite-6 product aspects.

Code, wiki, and issues welcome. Find help on #theforeman-dev irc

··· -- @thomasmckay

“The leader must aim high, see big, judge widely, thus setting himself apart form the ordinary people who debate in narrow confines.” ~ Charles De Gaulle

“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” ~ Harvard Business School