[Katello] Difficulties in importing manifest from Redhat

Hi,

This is a real newbie question I know but i seem not to be able to import a subscription manifest to Katello. I login to RH then navigate to Register a New Subscription Asset Manager Org, Name my ORG then am presented with a pull down menu of Subscription Asset Manager Organization Version, I select 1.4 which downloads to my local computer a folder called manifest containing a signature and a zip file. But I cannot upload either the signature nor the consumer_export.zip, is OS X automagically unzipping the file it downloads or do I need a different version than 1.4?

Thanks

Yes, I do believe that OS X is unzipping it for you. The manifest file
that is download should be a single zip file containing the signature
and another zip file, which are the files you are describing. Surely
there's a way to tell OS X not to automatically unzip it?

-Justin

··· On 11/20/2014 08:33 PM, Luke Kearney wrote: > Hi, > > This is a real newbie question I know but i seem not to be able to import a subscription manifest to Katello. I login to RH then navigate to Register a New Subscription Asset Manager Org, Name my ORG then am presented with a pull down menu of Subscription Asset Manager Organization Version, I select 1.4 which downloads to my local computer a folder called manifest containing a signature and a zip file. But I cannot upload either the signature nor the consumer_export.zip, is OS X automagically unzipping the file it downloads or do I need a different version than 1.4? > > Thanks >

Thanks Justin,

Just found that button to turn off the auto unzip so I will give it another go.

Kind Regards,

··· > On Nov 21, 2014, at 10:51 AM, Justin Sherrill wrote: > > On 11/20/2014 08:33 PM, Luke Kearney wrote: >> Hi, >> >> This is a real newbie question I know but i seem not to be able to import a subscription manifest to Katello. I login to RH then navigate to Register a New Subscription Asset Manager Org, Name my ORG then am presented with a pull down menu of Subscription Asset Manager Organization Version, I select 1.4 which downloads to my local computer a folder called manifest containing a signature and a zip file. But I cannot upload either the signature nor the consumer_export.zip, is OS X automagically unzipping the file it downloads or do I need a different version than 1.4? >> >> Thanks >> > Yes, I do believe that OS X is unzipping it for you. The manifest file that is download should be a single zip file containing the signature and another zip file, which are the files you are describing. Surely there's a way to tell OS X not to automatically unzip it? > > -Justin