Katello Ubuntu apt update doesn't support architecture '0'

So everything seems to have been working great for a few months. I just attempted to deploy a new build and doing the apt update now gives me the following? I can’t seem to find anything online about architecture ‘0’. Any idea what might be causing this one? Thanks.

N: Skipping acquire of configured file ‘all/binary-0/Packages’ as repository ‘katello://hq-1pforeman.internal.domain.com/pulp/deb/Default_Organization/DevPortal/Ubuntu_20_04_Compsite/custom/Ubuntu_20_04/focal-security default InRelease’ doesn’t support architecture ‘0’

sudo dpkg --print-architecture
amd64

Katello 2.5.2
foreman-2.5.2-1.
pulp3

I’ve the same problem
On Ubuntu “18.04.6 LTS (Bionic Beaver)” I’m using the subscription-manager for debian 10.
Something change in the way of creating the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/rhsm.sources file.
Now, I have the architecture set to 0 this lead to an error with apt which doesn’t support architecture ‘0’.

to fix temporary the problem, I’ve changed inside the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/rhsm.sources the value of the architecture.

br,

See also: Apt-get update on Ubuntu get default InRelease' doesn't support architecture '0'