As we need to clean up some disk space on Koji, I am proposing the following changes:
- Remove all locally synced Fedora repositories, and remove Fedora 27 and 28 from the external repos list in Koji. Convert Fedora 29 (only built for nightly) to point at external URL.
- When Katello 4.0 is released, drop all locally synced EL 5 content.
- Remove all locally synced EPEL 6 content and update external repos to point at Index of /pub/archive/epel
- Convert puppetlabs external repositories to point at official Puppetlabs repositories and delete local content
- Remove foreman-rails* external repositories
- Remove tfm-ror51* external repository
- Remove rhel7-x86_64 as we use centos7