luna-nightly-rpm-pipeline 36 failed

Luna nightly pipeline failed:

https://ci.theforeman.org/job/luna-nightly-rpm-pipeline/36/

foreman-luna-upgrade-nightly-test (failed)
foreman-luna-nightly-test (passed)

It fails to register the proxy because Foreman is returning a HTTP 500. From production.log:

2019-06-11T13:36:36 [F|app|] Failed running Dynflow daemon
2019-06-11T13:36:36 [F|app|] <Foreman::PermissionMissingException> ERF73-0602 [Foreman::PermissionMissingException]: some permissions were not found: ["create_content_views", "create_lifecycle_environments", :create_lifecycle_environments, :create_content_views]

@iNecas / @aruzicka?

This doesn’t look like something that should be related to dynflow itself and looks more like something generic with failing to initiate the rails environment. Do you have yum repository I could point my setup against to get the versions of packages I could use to update my nightly setup to try to reproduce?

Or some reproducer I could investigate?

The reproducers was next on my agenda (after adding the description). In the mean time the manual reproducer (from inside the forklift directory):

ansible-playbook pipelines/upgrade_pipeline.yml -e pipeline_version=nightly -e pipeline_os=centos7 -e pipeline_type=luna

This should create a vagrant box pipeline-upgrade-luna-nightly-centos7 which you can use like any other forklift vagrant box (vagrant ssh etc).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.