OVirt SSL error after Foreman rebuild

I recently rebuilt my foreman server and everything is working fine but I'm
having this only problem: When I try access Ovirt compute resources I get
bellow error and I can't connect to any VM console from Foreman. I think is
trying to make a certificate verification but this wasn't happening on the
previous server. The new foreman version is the same as the old server
1.4.2. Is there any setting where I can disable this verification?

Thanks.

Unable to save
SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B:
certificate verify failed

Hi Alejandro,
Foreman uses a library called rbovirt to communicate with ovirt instances,
this library made ssl authentication mandatory in it's latest release
(0.0.24).
Foreman development branch already contains a patch to support this new
feature, however you can turn off the authentication in version 1.4.2 by
pinning rbovirt
to version 0.0.23.
Thanks,
Amos.

··· On Monday, 31 March 2014 19:13:51 UTC+3, Alejandro Falcon wrote: > > > I recently rebuilt my foreman server and everything is working fine but > I'm having this only problem: When I try access Ovirt compute resources I > get bellow error and I can't connect to any VM console from Foreman. I > think is trying to make a certificate verification but this wasn't > happening on the previous server. The new foreman version is the same as > the old server 1.4.2. Is there any setting where I can disable this > verification? > > Thanks. > > Unable to save > SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: > certificate verify failed >

Wonderful Thanks a lot. Found the commit and applied the changes and
everything is working great now.

This is the commit in case others have the same
issue: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/commit/5f45920ec482c3dde872aa390dbb2a7acc89d26d

··· On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:24:56 AM UTC-4, Amos Benari wrote: > > Hi Alejandro, > Foreman uses a library called rbovirt to communicate with ovirt instances, > this library made ssl authentication mandatory in it's latest release > (0.0.24). > Foreman development branch already contains a patch to support this new > feature, however you can turn off the authentication in version 1.4.2 by > pinning rbovirt > to version 0.0.23. > Thanks, > Amos. > > On Monday, 31 March 2014 19:13:51 UTC+3, Alejandro Falcon wrote: >> >> >> I recently rebuilt my foreman server and everything is working fine but >> I'm having this only problem: When I try access Ovirt compute resources I >> get bellow error and I can't connect to any VM console from Foreman. I >> think is trying to make a certificate verification but this wasn't >> happening on the previous server. The new foreman version is the same as >> the old server 1.4.2. Is there any setting where I can disable this >> verification? >> >> Thanks. >> >> Unable to save >> SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: >> certificate verify failed >> >