Luke

Luke,

simply install the server interactively with Anaconda and take a look
at /root/anaconda-ks.cfg (is the file path I believe not sure), you
will find the whole kickstart there created by Anaconda, then make the
appropriate changes.

Yup! That easy.

LZ

··· On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM, Luke Miller wrote: > I am trying to do bare metal provisioning on the servers. Currently I am > using the Kickstart default provisioning table, I think it is doing the > install to my local hard disk /dev/sda, however that is not what I want. I > want the OS to be installed to a Fibre Channel attached LUN. When I manually > install the system I see the device I want show up in pvdisplay as > /dev/mapper/mpatha2. This is a link to another device though: > [root@ptleorted02splkp006 ~]# ls -l /dev/mapper/mpatha2 > lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 7 Apr 21 08:50 /dev/mapper/mpatha2 -> ../dm-2 > > I am looking for some help in creating a new provisioning table to do the > following: > > 1. Use the FC device listed above. > 2. Setup the following partitions: > 40GB / > 50GB /opt > 8GB swap > 1GB /boot > > Thanks a lot! > Luke > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal