Problem with subscription host

Hi, I have a problem with katello 4.1, when I enter Hosts → Content Hosts → one of hosts, I have the message: “This Host is not currently registered with subscription-manager. Click here for registration information.”
When i press ‘here’ nothing happens, in the browser console I see: “Possibly unhandled rejection: {” $ id “: 10,” type “: 4,” message “:” This transition is invalid “,” detail ": “Could not resolve ‘content-hosts.register’ from state ‘content-host.info’”} ". I didn’t have this problem in katello 4.0, what did I do wrong? Please help.

Is this happening with all hosts, or only a specific host? Is the host registered to the same organization you have selected in the top toolbar?

This happens with all hosts. Yes in the same organization

This Host is not currently registered with subscription-manager. Click here for registration information

The way that page works, that message may be seen briefly but should go away once the host details load. Do you see any errors in the browser console when loading the page? (right-click on page, click Inspect, then click Console tab)

TypeError: t.subscription_facet_attributes is undefined
and when i press 'here: Possibly unhandled rejection: {"$id":0,“type”:4,“message”:“This transition is invalid”,“detail”:“Could not resolve ‘content-hosts.register’ from state ‘content-host.info’”}

Have you been able to fix this issue?