Whenever I try to deploy a host, or add a new one; no new DNS record is
This has worked in the past, but I cannot say precisely when the problem
I use Foreman 1.5.1 with Puppet 3.6.2 on Ubuntu 14.04.
I have tried and checked the following:
- All hosts have the same problem
- Configuration unchanged prior to problem, did a doublecheck on config
- the rndc.key used for DDNS is correct and I manually used ot and
nsupdate to update my zones
- Logtailing reveals that no call to API is made to create DNS record
- TFTP, DHCP… work fine
- The Proxy ports are open (8443)
IIf any other information is required, or advice on how I continue
troubleshooting please drop a message and I'll get right too it.