Puppet agent -t > error

Problem:
после выполнения команды puppet agent -t вылетает ошибка:

Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent run will continue:
Warning: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman..ru]
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Error: /File[/var/cache/puppet/facts.d]: Failed to generate additional resources using ‘eval_generate’: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman.
.ru]
Error: /File[/var/cache/puppet/facts.d]: Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve file metadata for puppet:///pluginfacts: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman..ru]
Info: Retrieving plugin
Error: /File[/var/cache/puppet/lib]: Failed to generate additional resources using ‘eval_generate’: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman.
.ru]
Error: /File[/var/cache/puppet/lib]: Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve file metadata for puppet:///plugins: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman..ru]
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman.
.ru]
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run
Error: Could not send report: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate): [unable to get issuer certificate for /CN=Puppet CA: foreman.***.ru]

Expected outcome:
Connect to foreman host
Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

Hey @Overlord

The internet tells me that " после выполнения команды puppet agent -t вылетает ошибка:" means “after executing the puppet agent -t command, an error occurs”

Is this your first time getting set up with Foreman or did this error just start now?
What version of Puppet are you using?

puppetserver-6.15.3-1.el7.noarch
this is a new server, I have never used it before

Hey @Overlord
Is this any help Foreman CA pupppet, how to fix thix official way? - it looks very similar to what you’ve encountered.

I updated the package version, it seems to work. only now I have 2 production environments - created by default and ubuntu-created by me. So if I specify the ubuntu environment in puppet.conf, I get an error that the environment is not detected, while if I specify production, then everything is ok

I also noticed that after signing the certificate, the host does not appear in the foreman list.

there are no errors in this case, how can someone know? the puppet logs are also empty