Puppet-foreman module issue

I'm having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to
inquire about - I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm trying to
use it in an unintended way.

I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host.
As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy
service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can
upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource
conflict that arises from the current configuration of the
foreman::proxy::puppetca class.

'file { '/etc/puppet/autosign.conf':' is currently defined in both
foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are
applied to the same host, the catalog will not run.

My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this
functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn't
want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was
intended to be an override…

A) Let me know if I'm going at this all wrong
B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed

Thanks,
Greg

> I'm having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to
> inquire about - I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm trying to
> use it in an unintended way.
>
> I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host.
> As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy
> service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can
> upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource
> conflict that arises from the current configuration of the
> foreman::proxy::puppetca class.
>
> 'file { '/etc/puppet/autosign.conf':' is currently defined in both
> foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are
> applied to the same host, the catalog will not run.
>
> My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this
> functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn't
> want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was
> intended to be an override…

>
> A) Let me know if I'm going at this all wrong

You are totally right, you should include the ca/tftp classes on your
proxy, from 0.4 (the upcoming version), we would remove the buildin
tftp/ca support - e.g you would need to use a proxy.

> B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed

Patches to the module itself are welcomed :slight_smile:

Ohad

··· On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > > Thanks, > Greg > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > >

Looking at the repository, you have already committed the changes to
init.pp to remove the includes of foreman::tftp, foreman::puppetca and
foreman::puppetrun (I have a slightly older, modified version of the
module on my systems). That would leave the only commit to be done as
deleting the manifests/puppetca.pp, manifests/puppetrun.pp and
manifests/tftp.pp files as far as I can see it. I've never created a
patch out of git, so if this diff isn't what you are looking for - let
me know how to generate what you need.

··· ----- diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp b/foreman/manifests/ puppetca.pp deleted file mode 100644 index 166a7d4..0000000 --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp +++ /dev/null @@ -1,19 +0,0 @@ -class foreman::puppetca { - - file{"/etc/puppet/autosign.conf": - owner => $foreman_user, - group => "puppet", - mode => 644, - require => User[$foreman_user], - } - - myline { - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetca": - file => "/etc/sudoers", - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/puppetca"; - "do_not_require_tty_in_sudo": - file => "/etc/sudoers", - line => "Defaults:${foreman_user} !requiretty"; - } - -} diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp b/foreman/manifests/ puppetrun.pp deleted file mode 100644 index 4fcf132..0000000 --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp +++ /dev/null @@ -1,9 +0,0 @@ -class foreman::puppetrun { - - myline { - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetrun": - file => "/etc/sudoers", - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/puppetrun" - } - -} diff --git a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp b/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp deleted file mode 100644 index 66ff85a..0000000 --- a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp +++ /dev/null @@ -1,18 +0,0 @@ -class foreman::tftp { - $tftp_dir = "${foreman_dir}/tftp" - - file{$tftp_dir: - owner => $foreman_user, - mode => 644, - require => User[$foreman_user], - ensure => directory, - recurse => true, - } - - file {"${tftp_dir}/default": - content => "default local\ntimeout 20\n\nlabel local\nlocalboot 0\n", - mode => 544, owner => root, - require => File[$tftp_dir], - } - -}

On Jun 27, 12:56 pm, Ohad Levy ohadl...@gmail.com wrote:

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Greg Etling getl...@stern.nyu.edu wrote:

I’m having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to
inquire about - I’m not sure whether this is a bug or I’m trying to
use it in an unintended way.

I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host.
As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy
service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can
upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource
conflict that arises from the current configuration of the
foreman::proxy::puppetca class.

‘file { ‘/etc/puppet/autosign.conf’:’ is currently defined in both
foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are
applied to the same host, the catalog will not run.

My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this
functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn’t
want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was
intended to be an override…

A) Let me know if I’m going at this all wrong

You are totally right, you should include the ca/tftp classes on your
proxy, from 0.4 (the upcoming version), we would remove the buildin
tftp/ca support - e.g you would need to use a proxy.

B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed

Patches to the module itself are welcomed :slight_smile:

Ohad

Thanks,
Greg

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Foreman users” group.
To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en.

nice work, assuming there is only one commit - try

git format-patch HEAD~1

this would create a git patch (with your user info).

thanks
Ohad

··· On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > Looking at the repository, you have already committed the changes to > init.pp to remove the includes of foreman::tftp, foreman::puppetca and > foreman::puppetrun (I have a slightly older, modified version of the > module on my systems). That would leave the only commit to be done as > deleting the manifests/puppetca.pp, manifests/puppetrun.pp and > manifests/tftp.pp files as far as I can see it. I've never created a > patch out of git, so if this diff isn't what you are looking for - let > me know how to generate what you need. > > ----- > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp b/foreman/manifests/ > puppetca.pp > deleted file mode 100644 > index 166a7d4..0000000 > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp > +++ /dev/null > @@ -1,19 +0,0 @@ > -class foreman::puppetca { > - > - file{"/etc/puppet/autosign.conf": > - owner => $foreman_user, > - group => "puppet", > - mode => 644, > - require => User[$foreman_user], > - } > - > - myline { > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetca": > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/puppetca"; > - "do_not_require_tty_in_sudo": > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > - line => "Defaults:${foreman_user} !requiretty"; > - } > - > -} > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp b/foreman/manifests/ > puppetrun.pp > deleted file mode 100644 > index 4fcf132..0000000 > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp > +++ /dev/null > @@ -1,9 +0,0 @@ > -class foreman::puppetrun { > - > - myline { > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetrun": > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/puppetrun" > - } > - > -} > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp b/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp > deleted file mode 100644 > index 66ff85a..0000000 > --- a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp > +++ /dev/null > @@ -1,18 +0,0 @@ > -class foreman::tftp { > - $tftp_dir = "${foreman_dir}/tftp" > - > - file{$tftp_dir: > - owner => $foreman_user, > - mode => 644, > - require => User[$foreman_user], > - ensure => directory, > - recurse => true, > - } > - > - file {"${tftp_dir}/default": > - content => "default local\ntimeout 20\n\nlabel local\nlocalboot > 0\n", > - mode => 544, owner => root, > - require => File[$tftp_dir], > - } > - > -} > > ----- > > On Jun 27, 12:56 pm, Ohad Levy wrote: >> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Greg Etling wrote: >> > I'm having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to >> > inquire about - I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm trying to >> > use it in an unintended way. >> >> > I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host. >> > As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy >> > service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can >> > upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource >> > conflict that arises from the current configuration of the >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca class. >> >> > 'file { '/etc/puppet/autosign.conf':' is currently defined in both >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are >> > applied to the same host, the catalog will not run. >> >> > My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this >> > functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn't >> > want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was >> > intended to be an override... >> >> > A) Let me know if I'm going at this all wrong >> >> You are totally right, you should include the ca/tftp classes on your >> proxy, from 0.4 (the upcoming version), we would remove the buildin >> tftp/ca support - e.g you would need to use a proxy. >> >> > B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed >> >> Patches to the module itself are welcomed :) >> >> Ohad >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thanks, >> > Greg >> >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. >> > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > >

Do you prefer I email the patch file to you, or post the content here?

Greg

··· On Jun 27, 4:00 pm, Ohad Levy wrote: > nice work, assuming there is only one commit - try > > git format-patch HEAD~1 > > this would create a git patch (with your user info). > > thanks > Ohad > > > > > > > > On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > > Looking at the repository, you have already committed the changes to > > init.pp to remove the includes of foreman::tftp, foreman::puppetca and > > foreman::puppetrun (I have a slightly older, modified version of the > > module on my systems). That would leave the only commit to be done as > > deleting the manifests/puppetca.pp, manifests/puppetrun.pp and > > manifests/tftp.pp files as far as I can see it. I've never created a > > patch out of git, so if this diff isn't what you are looking for - let > > me know how to generate what you need. > > > ----- > > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp b/foreman/manifests/ > > puppetca.pp > > deleted file mode 100644 > > index 166a7d4..0000000 > > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp > > +++ /dev/null > > @@ -1,19 +0,0 @@ > > -class foreman::puppetca { > > - > > - file{"/etc/puppet/autosign.conf": > > - owner => $foreman_user, > > - group => "puppet", > > - mode => 644, > > - require => User[$foreman_user], > > - } > > - > > - myline { > > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetca": > > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/puppetca"; > > - "do_not_require_tty_in_sudo": > > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > > - line => "Defaults:${foreman_user} !requiretty"; > > - } > > - > > -} > > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp b/foreman/manifests/ > > puppetrun.pp > > deleted file mode 100644 > > index 4fcf132..0000000 > > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp > > +++ /dev/null > > @@ -1,9 +0,0 @@ > > -class foreman::puppetrun { > > - > > - myline { > > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetrun": > > - file => "/etc/sudoers", > > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/puppetrun" > > - } > > - > > -} > > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp b/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp > > deleted file mode 100644 > > index 66ff85a..0000000 > > --- a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp > > +++ /dev/null > > @@ -1,18 +0,0 @@ > > -class foreman::tftp { > > - $tftp_dir = "${foreman_dir}/tftp" > > - > > - file{$tftp_dir: > > - owner => $foreman_user, > > - mode => 644, > > - require => User[$foreman_user], > > - ensure => directory, > > - recurse => true, > > - } > > - > > - file {"${tftp_dir}/default": > > - content => "default local\ntimeout 20\n\nlabel local\nlocalboot > > 0\n", > > - mode => 544, owner => root, > > - require => File[$tftp_dir], > > - } > > - > > -} > > > ----- > > > On Jun 27, 12:56 pm, Ohad Levy wrote: > >> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > >> > I'm having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to > >> > inquire about - I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm trying to > >> > use it in an unintended way. > > >> > I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host. > >> > As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy > >> > service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can > >> > upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource > >> > conflict that arises from the current configuration of the > >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca class. > > >> > 'file { '/etc/puppet/autosign.conf':' is currently defined in both > >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are > >> > applied to the same host, the catalog will not run. > > >> > My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this > >> > functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn't > >> > want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was > >> > intended to be an override... > > >> > A) Let me know if I'm going at this all wrong > > >> You are totally right, you should include the ca/tftp classes on your > >> proxy, from 0.4 (the upcoming version), we would remove the buildin > >> tftp/ca support - e.g you would need to use a proxy. > > >> > B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed > > >> Patches to the module itself are welcomed :) > > >> Ohad > > >> > Thanks, > >> > Greg > > >> > -- > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > >> > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > >> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en.

best in a new ticket :wink: but you can sent it to me as well

Thanks!
Ohad

··· On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > Do you prefer I email the patch file to you, or post the content here? > > Greg > > On Jun 27, 4:00 pm, Ohad Levy wrote: >> nice work, assuming there is only one commit - try >> >> git format-patch HEAD~1 >> >> this would create a git patch (with your user info). >> >> thanks >> Ohad >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Greg Etling wrote: >> > Looking at the repository, you have already committed the changes to >> > init.pp to remove the includes of foreman::tftp, foreman::puppetca and >> > foreman::puppetrun (I have a slightly older, modified version of the >> > module on my systems). That would leave the only commit to be done as >> > deleting the manifests/puppetca.pp, manifests/puppetrun.pp and >> > manifests/tftp.pp files as far as I can see it. I've never created a >> > patch out of git, so if this diff isn't what you are looking for - let >> > me know how to generate what you need. >> >> > ----- >> > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp b/foreman/manifests/ >> > puppetca.pp >> > deleted file mode 100644 >> > index 166a7d4..0000000 >> > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetca.pp >> > +++ /dev/null >> > @@ -1,19 +0,0 @@ >> > -class foreman::puppetca { >> > - >> > - file{"/etc/puppet/autosign.conf": >> > - owner => $foreman_user, >> > - group => "puppet", >> > - mode => 644, >> > - require => User[$foreman_user], >> > - } >> > - >> > - myline { >> > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetca": >> > - file => "/etc/sudoers", >> > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/puppetca"; >> > - "do_not_require_tty_in_sudo": >> > - file => "/etc/sudoers", >> > - line => "Defaults:${foreman_user} !requiretty"; >> > - } >> > - >> > -} >> > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp b/foreman/manifests/ >> > puppetrun.pp >> > deleted file mode 100644 >> > index 4fcf132..0000000 >> > --- a/foreman/manifests/puppetrun.pp >> > +++ /dev/null >> > @@ -1,9 +0,0 @@ >> > -class foreman::puppetrun { >> > - >> > - myline { >> > - "allow_foreman_to_execute_puppetrun": >> > - file => "/etc/sudoers", >> > - line => "${foreman_user} ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/puppetrun" >> > - } >> > - >> > -} >> > diff --git a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp b/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp >> > deleted file mode 100644 >> > index 66ff85a..0000000 >> > --- a/foreman/manifests/tftp.pp >> > +++ /dev/null >> > @@ -1,18 +0,0 @@ >> > -class foreman::tftp { >> > - $tftp_dir = "${foreman_dir}/tftp" >> > - >> > - file{$tftp_dir: >> > - owner => $foreman_user, >> > - mode => 644, >> > - require => User[$foreman_user], >> > - ensure => directory, >> > - recurse => true, >> > - } >> > - >> > - file {"${tftp_dir}/default": >> > - content => "default local\ntimeout 20\n\nlabel local\nlocalboot >> > 0\n", >> > - mode => 544, owner => root, >> > - require => File[$tftp_dir], >> > - } >> > - >> > -} >> >> > ----- >> >> > On Jun 27, 12:56 pm, Ohad Levy wrote: >> >> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Greg Etling wrote: >> >> > I'm having an issue with the puppet-foreman module that I wanted to >> >> > inquire about - I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I'm trying to >> >> > use it in an unintended way. >> >> >> > I currently deploy puppet and foreman with passenger on the same host. >> >> > As all interaction is being abstracted out to the foreman-proxy >> >> > service, I wanted to set up a dev server with all three (so I can >> >> > upgrade foreman from 0.2 to 0.3). However, there is a resource >> >> > conflict that arises from the current configuration of the >> >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca class. >> >> >> > 'file { '/etc/puppet/autosign.conf':' is currently defined in both >> >> > foreman::proxy::puppetca and in foreman::puppetca, so when both are >> >> > applied to the same host, the catalog will not run. >> >> >> > My gut instinct is to remove the entry from foreman::puppetca as this >> >> > functionality is clearly intended to be in the proxy. But I didn't >> >> > want to go off in the wrong direction, in case the proxy class was >> >> > intended to be an override... >> >> >> > A) Let me know if I'm going at this all wrong >> >> >> You are totally right, you should include the ca/tftp classes on your >> >> proxy, from 0.4 (the upcoming version), we would remove the buildin >> >> tftp/ca support - e.g you would need to use a proxy. >> >> >> > B) Let me know if you need a bug report filed >> >> >> Patches to the module itself are welcomed :) >> >> >> Ohad >> >> >> > Thanks, >> >> > Greg >> >> >> > -- >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. >> >> > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> >> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. >> >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. >> > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. > >

Ohad,

OK, one more issue. In manifests/proxy/tftp.pp there is an 'include
tftp'…which of course makes sense, but without a documented/published tftp
module - I'm unsure which module you are basing this on: internally created,
or from the forge (ghoneycutt-tftp…example42-tftp)? I have yet to
implement a tftp module, so I'm flexible to whatever is available :wink: I
could always re-invent the wheel, but I don't enjoy it!

Thanks,
Greg

> Ohad,
> OK, one more issue. In manifests/proxy/tftp.pp there is an 'include
> tftp'…which of course makes sense, but without a documented/published tftp
> module - I'm unsure which module you are basing this on: internally created,
> or from the forge (ghoneycutt-tftp…example42-tftp)? I have yet to
> implement a tftp module, so I'm flexible to whatever is available :wink: I
> could always re-invent the wheel, but I don't enjoy it!
thanks, I'll add it to foreman puppet module

Ohad

··· On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Greg Etling wrote: > Thanks, > Greg > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/foreman-users/-/cTi2AYkcqwEJ. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. >

> Ohad,
>
>
> OK, one more issue. In manifests/proxy/tftp.pp there is an 'include
> tftp'…which of course makes sense, but without a
> documented/published tftp module - I'm unsure which module you are
> basing this on: internally created, or from the forge
> (ghoneycutt-tftp…example42-tftp)? I have yet to implement a tftp
> module, so I'm flexible to whatever is available :wink: I could always
> re-invent the wheel, but I don't enjoy it!

done - see https://github.com/ohadlevy/puppet-foreman

Ohad

··· On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 10:24 -0700, Greg Etling wrote: > > Thanks, > Greg > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Foreman users" group. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/foreman-users/-/cTi2AYkcqwEJ. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users > +unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en.