Hello,

As part of setting up OpenSCAP using the instructions at:

https://www.theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_openscap/0.5/

…I ran:

puppet module install isimluk-foreman_scap_client

…which installed the module into:

/etc/puppet/environments/production/modules/

…as well as its dependency, stdlib.

The problem I'm running into now is that I can't publish a version of any content view that includes stdlib as I get the following error:

Validation failed: Name has already been taken

The strange thing is that prior to running the "puppet module install" command I attempted to add the foreman_scap_client to my product and content view, but I would get the error above even then (when the module wasn't part of "production" or any other environment), and I couldn't assign my proxy as the "Openscap Proxy" when configuring my host group as I would get the following error:

Puppet class 'foreman_scap_client' not found, make sure it is imported from Puppet master

My custom modules depend on stdlib and I'd like to version control it and publish throughout the lifecycles as I do other content.

Is there something special about the production environment? Can someone help me sort this out?

Thanks,

j

Forgot to include that I'm running Katello 3.1rc2 w/ TFM 1.12.2 and that I included the following options when running foreman-installer:

--enable-foreman-plugin-openscap
--enable-foreman-proxy-plugin-openscap
--foreman-plugin-openscap-configure-openscap-repo true

My [CentOS 7] server has the following OpenSCAP packages installed:

openscap-1.2.9-5.el7_2.x86_64
openscap-scanner-1.2.9-5.el7_2.x86_64
rubygem-openscap-0.4.3-1.el7.noarch
rubygem-smart_proxy_openscap-0.5.4-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_openscap-0.5.4-1.fm1_12.el7.noarch

I'm guessing that I'm running into Bug #10906: Puppet environment import returns 500 because it exists in different organization - Foreman, or something similar. The lack of separation between production and other environments seems awfully serious, but that issue has been open for around a year. What am I missing here?

j

··· ----- Original Message ----- From: "'Jason B. Nance' via Foreman users" To: foreman-users@googlegroups.com Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:33:19 PM Subject: [foreman-users] Puppet Module Conflict

Hello,

As part of setting up OpenSCAP using the instructions at:

https://www.theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_openscap/0.5/

…I ran:

puppet module install isimluk-foreman_scap_client

…which installed the module into:

/etc/puppet/environments/production/modules/

…as well as its dependency, stdlib.

The problem I’m running into now is that I can’t publish a version of any content view that includes stdlib as I get the following error:

Validation failed: Name has already been taken

The strange thing is that prior to running the “puppet module install” command I attempted to add the foreman_scap_client to my product and content view, but I would get the error above even then (when the module wasn’t part of “production” or any other environment), and I couldn’t assign my proxy as the “Openscap Proxy” when configuring my host group as I would get the following error:

Puppet class 'foreman_scap_client' not found, make sure it is imported from Puppet master

My custom modules depend on stdlib and I’d like to version control it and publish throughout the lifecycles as I do other content.

Is there something special about the production environment? Can someone help me sort this out?

Thanks,

j

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Foreman users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Okay, I'm sorry for replying to myself so much but it seems that I can't promote a new version of my Puppet product even when I remove stdlib from it. All attempts result in "Validation failed: Name has already been taken" in the web UI and /var/log/foreman/production.log says:

2016-08-25 20:10:26 [foreman-tasks/action] [E] Validation failed: Name has already been taken (ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid)

··· > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/validations.rb:79:in `raise_record_invalid' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/validations.rb:43:in `save!' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/attribute_methods/dirty.rb:29:in `save!' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:291:in `block in save!' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:351:in `block in with_transaction_returning_status' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/database_statements.rb:211:in `transaction' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:220:in `transaction' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:348:in `with_transaction_returning_status' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:291:in `save!' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/core_ext/object/try.rb:77:in `public_send' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/core_ext/object/try.rb:77:in `try!' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/core_ext/object/try.rb:63:in `try' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view_puppet_environment/clone.rb:48:in `setup_puppet_environment_clone' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view_puppet_environment/clone.rb:25:in `block in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:369:in `sequence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view_puppet_environment/clone.rb:21:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:461:in `block (3 levels) in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:34:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:34:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/world.rb:30:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:460:in `block (2 levels) in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:364:in `concurrence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:459:in `block in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `block in with_error_handling' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `catch' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `with_error_handling' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:458:in `execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:260:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/plan_step.rb:54:in `block in execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:155:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:155:in `with_meta_calculation' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/plan_step.rb:53:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:392:in `plan_action' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view/publish.rb:31:in `block (3 levels) in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:369:in `sequence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view/publish.rb:28:in `block (2 levels) in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:364:in `concurrence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view/publish.rb:20:in `block in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:369:in `sequence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/lib/actions/katello/content_view/publish.rb:18:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:461:in `block (3 levels) in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:25:in `block in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:41:in `with_current_user' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:24:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:34:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:34:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/world.rb:30:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:460:in `block (2 levels) in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:364:in `concurrence' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:459:in `block in execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `block in with_error_handling' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `catch' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:419:in `with_error_handling' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:458:in `execute_plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/action.rb:260:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/plan_step.rb:54:in `block in execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:155:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:155:in `with_meta_calculation' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/plan_step.rb:53:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:191:in `block (2 levels) in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:281:in `switch_flow' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:271:in `with_planning_scope' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:190:in `block in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:42:in `plan_phase' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:42:in `plan_phase' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:26:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:17:in `pass' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/common/transaction.rb:16:in `block in rollback_on_error' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/database_statements.rb:213:in `block in transaction' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/transaction.rb:184:in `within_new_transaction' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/database_statements.rb:213:in `transaction' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activerecord-4.2.5.1/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:220:in `transaction' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/transaction_adapters/active_record.rb:5:in `transaction' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/common/transaction.rb:15:in `rollback_on_error' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/common/transaction.rb:5:in `plan_phase' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:22:in `call' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/middleware/world.rb:30:in `execute' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/execution_plan.rb:189:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/world.rb:168:in `block in plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/world.rb:166:in `tap' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/world.rb:166:in `plan' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.8.11/lib/dynflow/world.rb:142:in `trigger' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/lib/foreman_tasks.rb:18:in `trigger' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/lib/foreman_tasks.rb:24:in `trigger_task' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/lib/foreman_tasks.rb:35:in `async_task' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-0.7.18/lib/foreman_tasks/triggers.rb:18:in `async_task' > /opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.1.0.rc2.1/app/controllers/katello/api/v2/content_views_controller.rb:81:in `publish' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/actionpack-4.2.5.1/lib/action_controller/metal/implicit_render.rb:4:in `send_action' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/actionpack-4.2.5.1/lib/abstract_controller/base.rb:198:in `process_action' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/actionpack-4.2.5.1/lib/action_controller/metal/rendering.rb:10:in `process_action' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/actionpack-4.2.5.1/lib/abstract_controller/callbacks.rb:20:in `block in process_action' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:117:in `call' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:117:in `call' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:555:in `block (2 levels) in compile' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:505:in `call' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:505:in `call' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:498:in `block (2 levels) in around' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:313:in `call' > /opt/rh/sclo-ror42/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-4.2.5.1/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:313:in `block (2 levels) in halting' > /usr/share/foreman/app/controllers/api/v2/base_con