- issue reported with puma: Job invocation problem with version 1.24.3 - cherry-picked changes to stable branch, currently not planning a 1.24.4 release as Puma support is considered experimental in 1.24.
Foreman 2.0.1 (open issues)
- Bug #29660: file and docker do not support https with pulpcore - Installer - Foreman , Bug #29589: smart proxy registers prior to pulpcore being available - Installer - Foreman - needs release of foreman_proxy_content 10.0.1- https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy_content/pull/262 - @ehelms will test and merge
- Bug #29649: The system does not seem to be IPA-enrolled - Installer - Foreman - in puppet-foreman 14.0.2
- Will start the release train tomorrow
Foreman 2.1.0 (open issues)
- Feature #29817: Support a pool of dynflow workers - Installer - Foreman - pushed out to 2.2
- Bug #30026: PuppetDB settings are set before the Foreman DB is provisioned - Installer - Foreman - needs a new release of puppet-foreman 15.0.1 - @ehelms will take a look
- Feature #30014: Set MALLOC_ARENA_MAX=2 for foreman/puma process - Foreman - awaiting input from @chr1s about performance impact of the change before deciding if it’s safe to merge and cherry-pick
- Bug #30012: Sorting of columns fails for nil values - Foreman - still in new state, will consider if fixed in time and fix is low risk
- Feature #30006: Remove MongoDB Storage Engine Migration Hook - Installer - Foreman - push off to 2.2, @iballou will add a release note in 3.16
- el8 install instructions - @ehelms will still take a look
- rails 6.0.3 - checking how much effort would take to get it upgrade
- Will do RC3 next week, to make sure rails and installer changes are all good. if all goes well GA will be one week later.
- 3.15.2 has 3 issues planned so far, still wip on 2 of them. Will track and see when to release.
- working on cherry-picks for rc3, so far only 3 changes, will either push this week or next week according to size of changes.
- foreman nightly rpm is failing consistently for 4 days now - foreman-nightly-rpm-pipeline 601 failed - means we’re also not getting katello nighlies built. needs more investigation, no obvious changes that could lead to this issue.
- working on upstream upgrade scenarios.