Foreman 2.1.0 (open issues)
- Bug #29445: STI deletion needs to be allowed to admins only - Foreman - merged and cherry-picked
- Bug #30193: Satellite-installer failed with error "Could not find a suitable provider for foreman_smartproxy" while doing upgrade from 6.7 to 6.8 - Installer - Foreman - cherry-pick open, can be merged today
- Bug #30136: Foreman proxy with content shouldn't be deploying Pulp 3 - Installer - Foreman - will cherry-pick to 2.1 installer
- Bug #30133: Install python3-subscription-manager-rhsm package to use for rhsm certguard - Installer - Foreman, Feature #29075: Enable pulp_rpm plugin for pulpcore - Installer - Foreman, Bug #30059: Add apache config for protected content with certguard - Installer - Foreman - will release puppet-pulpcore 1.1 with this
- Bug #30075: Pulp installation fails if Pulp RPM plugin is not installed - Installer - Foreman - Needs release of puppet-pulp 8.0.1
- Feature #30023: Add Pulp 3 RPM support to puppet-katello - Installer - Foreman - need release of puppet-katello 14.0.1 and cherry-pick in the installer
- Bug #29660: file and docker do not support https with pulpcore - Installer - Foreman, Feature #30023: Add Pulp 3 RPM support to puppet-katello - Installer - Foreman, Bug #30059: Add apache config for protected content with certguard - Installer - Foreman - needs a release of puppet-foreman_proxy_content 11.0.1
- Feature #29817: Support a pool of dynflow workers - Installer - Foreman - needs updating to get into nightly first, then consider release alignment
- Bug #30057: support configuring number of pulp3 workers - Installer - Foreman - if it’s merged in time might be possible to pull in to 2.1.
- Some EL8 issues won’t be solved in time for GA (such as EPEL compatibility), we’ll look into doing a 2.1.1 release once they are resolved to improve EL8 compatibility.
- Will postpone GA to Monday to make sure enough time for all needed module releases and cherry-picks.
- looking into 3.15.3, currently 2 issues fixed and one in progress.
- did a rc 3.1 gem release, packaging in progress
- pulp3.4 back-port cherry-picks open in packaging