- Adding “upstream discussion” meeting events in Foreman calendar to help community members participate in release processes.
- Requested @jjeffers to post about release process of Katello releases on discourse.
- @ekohl mentioned, we all should know about major features going in to the release before branching. This should help to have release notes ready by RC1 release. @ekohl is creating RFC for same.
- Requested @jjeffers to follow Foreman stabilization week milestone and try to get possible installer changes merged before that.
- @jjeffers: Katello team is yet to decide release owner for next Katello(4.1), expecting to decide it in today’s triage meeting.
- 3.17.3 and 3.18.2 have been released recently.
- 4.0 RC3 pipelines failed due to pulp2 services aren’t disabled, pipelines should be fixed soon.