- All installer modules released.
- The nightly are green!
- The manuals have been branched and strings have been extracted one more time as we had few prs with string changes.
- We are ready to branch on time!
- Waiting on packaging stuff @Zhunting should take care of it.
- 3.18.3 planned to be released soon, includes majority fixes around pulp3.
- 3.18.4 expecting to have it available quickly after 3.18.3 with couple of fixes.
- Requested a way to notify on branching the pulp_core repos so he can take care of bumping the pulp Debian plugin to avoid mismatch in bindings.
- A step in the the pulpcore checklist can be used to add a step to notify respective pulp plugin maintainers?
- The @evgeni handles the branching so maybe he can help for heads up? or watch the pulpcore repo for branching pr which may not work if branches are pushed without pr.
- Can pulp node be on another system than Katello? @ekohl This is much desired feature however we are not yet there.