- The branching process has been updated with the 3.0 steps.
- The Puppet ENC to plugin extraction has 70 completion progress so far. The nightly builds are stable and we will adhere to existing timelines of release.
- @tbrisker mentioned about moving to new documentation site with 3.0 effort by @mcorr. Accordingly required work is in progress for same. Initial changes are under review at: Proposal: Add Upstream release notes guide by melcorr · Pull Request #618 · theforeman/foreman-documentation · GitHub
- @Justin_Sherrill: The pulp-rpm bump to 3.14 is pending on signing the packages. The pulp stream and Katello releases are independent so this should not affect the Katello as such. The pulp and Katello need releases at same time if pulp changes requires changes in Katello too.
- @jeremylenz: The 4.1.2 gem has built and delivery team should proceed with release steps, @Zhunting agreed to do the needful.
- @jjeffers The 4.0.2 has been closed and gem has built. Moved pending issues to 4.0.3 release.