- Status of pending issues targeted for 3.1.0
- Status of nightly builds
- debian nightlies ran into several issues, working on resolving them. Currently failing on issue with dynflow
- debian nightly packaging also running into issues, hopefully resolved by now.
- katello nightlies also had a failure, looks like a race-condition that occurs sometimes in pulp (Issue #8750: Deadlock on rpm repository pulp2pulp sync - Pulp), will likely be green on rerun.
- puppet module releases - 4 left to go, close to merging all.
- remaining issues targeted for 3.1 likely won’t block branching, looking positive for branching next week.
- pulp 3.16 packaging still WIP, looks like no major changes required on our side to update to it once packages are ready.
@cintrix84 preparing the toolbelt config for the release.
- cherry-pick PR open, some VCR tests need updating and once they are resolved will be tagged and sent to @packaging later today.