Note: Posting the status directly as meeting has been cancelled
- The RC2 was delayed a bit because of Modularity changes. Expecting to go for RC2 tomorrow with or without Modularity changes.
- The ansible and openscap dependency fixes were cherry picked. Thanks to @evgeni and @pcreech for the fixes. This should unblock plugin package release pipeline to make newer plugins available.
- The openscap dependency issue has been cherry picked, we are yet to merge ansible dependency pull request so the plugin release pipelines runs without any known hurdles.