Rubocop day

Hi all,

As many of you know, yesterday the Katello team spent the day re-enabling cops and fixing code. If you have a Katello PR open, please rebase it or at least re-run the tests to make sure it still passes.

Also, it's worth noting that we are now running rubocop against runcible (thanks Partha!).

I'm still working on removing the temporary .rubocop.yml configs in Katello from the subdirectories and getting those cops to run project wide. I hope to get that done this weekend.

Thanks.

David

glad to see all the folks that help yesterday on cleaning up our code-style. great work everybody

··· ----- Original Message ----- > Hi all, > > As many of you know, yesterday the Katello team spent the day re-enabling > cops and fixing code. If you have a Katello PR open, please rebase it or at > least re-run the tests to make sure it still passes. > > Also, it's worth noting that we are now running rubocop against runcible > (thanks Partha!). > > I'm still working on removing the temporary .rubocop.yml configs in Katello > from the subdirectories and getting those cops to run project wide. I hope > to get that done this weekend. > > Thanks. > > David > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "foreman-dev" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >

• adam price