Running Nightlies

Hammer is no longer able to associate users to orgs:

[bkearney@bkearney hammer-cli]$ bundle exec bin/hammer -u admin -p
changeme organization add_user --name Zunlab --user-id zunlabuser
Could not associate the user:
Error: 400 Bad Request

and I see the following in the log:

Setting current user thread-local variable to Admin User
Field 'name' not recognized for searching! (ScopedSearch::QueryNotSupported)
Rendered api/v2/errors/param_error.json.rabl within
api/v2/layouts/error_layout (1.0ms)
Completed 400 Bad Request in 171.8ms (Views: 3.6ms | ActiveRecord: 123.8ms)

Where is the best place to look? for this.

– bk

You might be hitting Bug #4486: Cannot search for an organization by name, only label - Foreman, though
I'm not certain without seeing the URL of the request.

··· On 11/03/14 18:07, Bryan Kearney wrote: > Hammer is no longer able to associate users to orgs: > > [bkearney@bkearney hammer-cli]$ bundle exec bin/hammer -u admin -p > changeme organization add_user --name Zunlab --user-id zunlabuser > Could not associate the user: > Error: 400 Bad Request > > > and I see the following in the log: > > Setting current user thread-local variable to Admin User > Field 'name' not recognized for searching! (ScopedSearch::QueryNotSupported) > Rendered api/v2/errors/param_error.json.rabl within > api/v2/layouts/error_layout (1.0ms) > Completed 400 Bad Request in 171.8ms (Views: 3.6ms | ActiveRecord: 123.8ms) > > > Where is the best place to look? for this.

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

Yeah… that is it. I pulled latest and it worked. Thanks!

– bk

··· On 03/12/2014 04:49 AM, Dominic Cleal wrote: > On 11/03/14 18:07, Bryan Kearney wrote: >> Hammer is no longer able to associate users to orgs: >> >> [bkearney@bkearney hammer-cli]$ bundle exec bin/hammer -u admin -p >> changeme organization add_user --name Zunlab --user-id zunlabuser >> Could not associate the user: >> Error: 400 Bad Request >> >> >> and I see the following in the log: >> >> Setting current user thread-local variable to Admin User >> Field 'name' not recognized for searching! (ScopedSearch::QueryNotSupported) >> Rendered api/v2/errors/param_error.json.rabl within >> api/v2/layouts/error_layout (1.0ms) >> Completed 400 Bad Request in 171.8ms (Views: 3.6ms | ActiveRecord: 123.8ms) >> >> >> Where is the best place to look? for this. > > You might be hitting http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/4486, though > I'm not certain without seeing the URL of the request. >

Yeah… that is it. I pulled latest and it worked. Thanks!

– bk

··· On 03/12/2014 04:49 AM, Dominic Cleal wrote: > On 11/03/14 18:07, Bryan Kearney wrote: >> Hammer is no longer able to associate users to orgs: >> >> [bkearney@bkearney hammer-cli]$ bundle exec bin/hammer -u admin -p >> changeme organization add_user --name Zunlab --user-id zunlabuser >> Could not associate the user: >> Error: 400 Bad Request >> >> >> and I see the following in the log: >> >> Setting current user thread-local variable to Admin User >> Field 'name' not recognized for searching! (ScopedSearch::QueryNotSupported) >> Rendered api/v2/errors/param_error.json.rabl within >> api/v2/layouts/error_layout (1.0ms) >> Completed 400 Bad Request in 171.8ms (Views: 3.6ms | ActiveRecord: 123.8ms) >> >> >> Where is the best place to look? for this. > > You might be hitting http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/4486, though > I'm not certain without seeing the URL of the request. >