Select on which esx to create the host

I have a vcenter with multiple esx hosts. I cannot find the option to
select a specific esx on which to create the host virtual machine.

I already report that and i raise as feature but apparently is not
important at this moment we need to wait until someone take time and just
add the option into the code

··· On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:08:51 AM UTC+11, ghidu wrote: > > I have a vcenter with multiple esx hosts. I cannot find the option to > select a specific esx on which to create the host virtual machine. >

I find vcenter does a good job of located the best host… If they add a
picklist i hope its optional. I'd love for the disk piece to use DRS as its
weird that one is a picklist :slight_smile:

··· On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 3:08:51 PM UTC-6, ghidu wrote: > > I have a vcenter with multiple esx hosts. I cannot find the option to > select a specific esx on which to create the host virtual machine. >

Cool Mario. Can you provide a link to the posted feature request?
Thanks

··· On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 2:34:04 PM UTC+2, Mario Gamboa wrote: > > I already report that and i raise as feature but apparently is not > important at this moment we need to wait until someone take time and just > add the option into the code > > On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:08:51 AM UTC+11, ghidu wrote: >> >> I have a vcenter with multiple esx hosts. I cannot find the option to >> select a specific esx on which to create the host virtual machine. >> >

I agree Byron, it should be optional

··· On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:06:55 PM UTC+2, Byron Miller wrote: > > I find vcenter does a good job of located the best host.. If they add a > picklist i hope its optional. I'd love for the disk piece to use DRS as its > weird that one is a picklist :) > > On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 3:08:51 PM UTC-6, ghidu wrote: >> >> I have a vcenter with multiple esx hosts. I cannot find the option to >> select a specific esx on which to create the host virtual machine. >> >