Strange behavior of 'foreman-installer -i' after trying to change the puppet ssl directory

I have the newest

foreman-installer (1.15) and puppet-agent installed

If I use foreman-installier -i and try to change the SSL directory (puppet -> ssl / 5 -> 10) I get an OOM after some time. I also tried to include it in " " characters with the same result. Any idea why?

Greetings and thanks
Tobias

Output:

• press enter/return to continue or q to stop – q

Choose an option from the menu… 10

Parameter ssldir (of module puppet)
Override where SSL certificates are kept.
/var/lib/puppet/ssl/certs
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:1009:in block in wrap': failed to allocate memory: /([^\n]{94,})/ (RegexpError) from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:1006:ineach_line'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:1006:in wrap' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:721:informat_statement'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:617:in say' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:127:inconfigure'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:118:in block (2 levels) in render_params' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline/menu.rb:312:incall'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline/menu.rb:312:in select' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:362:inchoose'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:78:in configure_module' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:51:inblock (3 levels) in main_menu'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline/menu.rb:312:in call' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline/menu.rb:312:inselect'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/highline.rb:362:in choose' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:45:inmain_menu'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/wizard.rb:33:in run' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/kafo_configure.rb:143:inexecute'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/clamp/command.rb:68:in run' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/kafo_configure.rb:119:inrun'
from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/clamp/command.rb:133:in run' from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/kafo/kafo_configure.rb:163:inrun'
from /usr/sbin/foreman-installer:8:in `<main>'
root@foreman:/home/tkoeck# /var/lib/puppet/ssl/certs
bash: /var/lib/puppet/ssl/certs: Is a directory