[Trends] Is there a way to suppress a result?

Hi,

I use Trends features to display different things, like Java versions …

Due to a different path, Java version trend actually shows a wrong result,
path is now correct but this result is always displayed.

Is there a way to keep all the right results of this trend and to suppress
this wrong result ?

Thank you

Best regards

Benjamin

Hi,

so do I read it right you want to remove some data from trend history?

You can hack this via:

foreman-rake console

> Trend.all
> FactTrend.all
> ForemanTrend.all

You can issue Rails statements to delete on a dataset etc.

LZ

··· On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 01:47:58AM -0700, Benjamin72 wrote: > Hi, > > I use Trends features to display different things, like Java versions ... > > Due to a different path, Java version trend actually shows a wrong result, > path is now correct but this result is always displayed. > > Is there a way to keep all the right results of this trend and to suppress > this wrong result ? > > Thank you > > Best regards > > Benjamin > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,

Lukas “lzap” Zapletal
irc: lzap #theforeman

Sorry to be late.

I didn't try to delete bad results yet. I will try quickly.

Thank you Lukas.

Best regards

Benjamin

··· Le mercredi 25 juin 2014 10:47:58 UTC+2, Benjamin72 a écrit : > > Hi, > > I use Trends features to display different things, like Java versions ... > > Due to a different path, Java version trend actually shows a wrong result, > path is now correct but this result is always displayed. > > Is there a way to keep all the right results of this trend and to suppress > this wrong result ? > > Thank you > > Best regards > > Benjamin >