Unit tests for Proxy

Hello,

I am not able to run unit tests on my Fedora 18 laptop with rbenv 1.9
ruby.

I did complete cleanup of ~/.gem directory, I did complete cleanup of my
rbenv (new installation), compiled Ruby, installed Bundler and all the
dependencies, but I am getting:

[lzap@lzapx smart-proxy]$ rake test
/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/bin/ruby -I"lib:.:lib:test" -I"/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib" "/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb" "test/bmc_api_test.rb" "test/bmc_test.rb" "test/proxy_test.rb" "test/puppet_api_test.rb" "test/puppet_class_test.rb" "test/puppet_environment_test.rb" "test/puppetca_test.rb" "test/record_test.rb" "test/server_test.rb" "test/subnet_test.rb" "test/tftp_test.rb" "test/util_test.rb"
/home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/lib/proxy/settings.rb:8:in method_missing&#39;: wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) (ArgumentError) from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:inblock in <top (required)>'
from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:in each&#39; from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:in<top (required)>'
from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in require&#39; from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:inrequire'
from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/bmc_api_test.rb:1:in &lt;top (required)&gt;&#39; from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:inrequire'
from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in require&#39; from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:15:inblock in <main>'
from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:4:in select&#39; from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:4:in<main>'

I have been playing with this for the whole day now and I don't know what
can be possibly wrong.

The big question now is - why it does not work on the very same Ruby
version + all the deps while it is confirmed to be working by other
developers?

I will need to install clean Fedora 18 tomorrow to see if this is some
Fedora 18 issue, or just something wrong on my setup.

··· -- Later,

Lukas “lzap” Zapletal
#katello #systemengine

> Hello,
>
> I am not able to run unit tests on my Fedora 18 laptop with rbenv 1.9
> ruby.
>
> I did complete cleanup of ~/.gem directory, I did complete cleanup of my
> rbenv (new installation), compiled Ruby, installed Bundler and all the
> dependencies, but I am getting:
>
>
> [lzap@lzapx smart-proxy]$ rake test
>
can you try bundle exec rake?

Ohad

··· On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:

/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/bin/ruby -I"lib:.:lib:test"
-I"/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib"
"/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb"
“test/bmc_api_test.rb” “test/bmc_test.rb” “test/proxy_test.rb”
“test/puppet_api_test.rb” “test/puppet_class_test.rb”
“test/puppet_environment_test.rb” “test/puppetca_test.rb”
“test/record_test.rb” “test/server_test.rb” “test/subnet_test.rb”
“test/tftp_test.rb” “test/util_test.rb”
/home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/lib/proxy/settings.rb:8:in
method_missing': wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) (ArgumentError) from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:inblock
in <top (required)>'
from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:in each' from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/test_helper.rb:7:in<top
(required)>'
from
/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in
require' from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:inrequire’
from /home/lzap/CloudForms/smart-proxy/test/bmc_api_test.rb:1:in <top (required)>' from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:inrequire’
from
/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in
require' from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:15:inblock in ‘
from
/home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:4:in
select' from /home/lzap/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p385/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.0.4/lib/rake/rake_test_loader.rb:4:in

I have been playing with this for the whole day now and I don’t know what
can be possibly wrong.

The big question now is - why it does not work on the very same Ruby
version + all the deps while it is confirmed to be working by other
developers?

I will need to install clean Fedora 18 tomorrow to see if this is some
Fedora 18 issue, or just something wrong on my setup.

Later,

Lukas “lzap” Zapletal
#katello #systemengine

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"foreman-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Already did, no change. Currently I am trying with clean Fedora 18.

Will report.

LZ

··· On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 08:45:47PM +0200, Ohad Levy wrote: > > [lzap@lzapx smart-proxy]$ rake test > > > can you try bundle exec rake? > >

Later,

Lukas “lzap” Zapletal
#katello #systemengine