Upgrade from Katello 3.14 to 3.15 many errors

I am upgrading Katello 3.14 to 3.15 on Centos 7 and getting a sea of errors. Starting with

[ERROR 2020-05-21T10:04:04 main] Execution of ‘/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install python3-pulp-container’ returned 1: Transaction check error:
[ERROR 2020-05-21T10:04:04 main] file /usr/bin/futurize from install of python3-future-0.18.2-1.el7.noarch conflicts with file from package python2-future-0.18.2-2.el7.noarch
[ERROR 2020-05-21T10:04:04 main] file /usr/bin/pasteurize from install of python3-future-0.18.2-1.el7.noarch conflicts with file from package python2-future-0.18.2-2.el7.noarch

Somewhere I also saw a conflict with uuid and nodejs-uuid too.

I am trying to run foreman-installer --scenario katello --upgrade

Anyone have any clue on whats going on?

Just to verify, did you go through the upgrade procedure in the Katello manual?
Are there any other systems installed on the same host that may be requiring different versions of packages?

I just noticed I ran out of disk space so working to fix that first.

Was the postgresql database moved to /var/opt/rh/rh-postgresql12 ???

Even though it still failed it looks like it was able to do a lot better for a lot longer. I think it must have ran out of space early on. Luckly this is a VM so I will just revert back to my snapshot. This time I know where to add the space so I will do that as the first step. Hopefully then all will work.

After a fresh restore of the snapshot I tried the update again. After running
foreman-installer --scenario katello --upgrade it went and upgraded the DB or tried. I got a warning about needing to reindex the DB. Then I go this:

Failed to ensure rh-postgresql12-syspaths is installed
Error: Execution of ‘/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install rh-postgresql12-syspaths’ returned 1: Transaction check error:
file /usr/bin/uuid from install of uuid-1.6.2-26.el7.x86_64 conflicts with file from package nodejs-uuid-3.3.2-1.el7.noarch
After which I got a bunch more errors before the upgrade errored out.