When do puppet modules get added to katello puppet environments?

I created a product with a puppet repository and synced it with a single module there. I then created a CV and added that puppet module to it, published then promoted. I see it on disk in /etc/puppet/environments/KT_megacorp_Baseline_Puppet_Modules_7/modules/. I was able to add the class to my hostgroup.

Next I added another puppet module to the repo by resyncing after I had used pulp-puppet-module-builder. I re-published and promoted the CV. On disk I see the additional module. The hostgroup, however, still only shows the one original module available.

Are there rules that are filtering out which puppet modules are available to a hostgroup?

··· --

@thomasmckay

I think it was the "operatingsystem_support" did not include my hostgroup's OS. It is showing up now.

··· ----- Original Message ----- > > I created a product with a puppet repository and synced it with a single > module there. I then created a CV and added that puppet module to it, > published then promoted. I see it on disk in > /etc/puppet/environments/KT_megacorp_Baseline_Puppet_Modules_7/modules/. I > was able to add the class to my hostgroup. > > Next I added another puppet module to the repo by resyncing after I had used > pulp-puppet-module-builder. I re-published and promoted the CV. On disk I > see the additional module. The hostgroup, however, still only shows the one > original module available. > > Are there rules that are filtering out which puppet modules are available to > a hostgroup? >