Add Debian 10 repository

I did a fresh and clean install of the latest Foreman/Katello 2.5/4.1 on Red Hat 8.4. This installation is in a lab to test lifecycle management for Debian and Ubuntu. We already use Satellite 6.9 for Red Hat systems.

I am having trouble adding specific versions of Debian or Ubuntu and the examples I find point to http://ftp.debian.org/debian. I think that would add all versions, not just 9.x or 10.x.

How would I specify a specific version for each of those distributions?

Thanks in advance!

In order to specify a specific version, you need to specify the directory name in the releases column. For example: Debian8. 11 or buster, the name of the releases can be seen in the screenshot below

Thanks for the reply.

So I managed something to sync:
URL: http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian
Release: stable
Arch: amd64

Using buster or jessie (with or without capical) doesn’t seem to work.

What threw me off is that Ubuntu is synced by its release name (Focal, Groovy) but Debian requires the use of ‘stable’ instead?

I’m not sure however what its syncing exactly, and whether it will roll over to Debian 11 once that becomes “stable”. I’d rather “pin” it to a fixed release like 10.x. Also, not sure how to get 9.x to sync as a separate repository this way, oldstable or testing for the next stable?

Download policy on_demand doesn’t work on deb repos? Its already downloaded over 120GB and its not even half way :).

I tried your example, literally:
URL: Index of /debian/dists
Release: jessie

It throws an error message that jessie is not found. Using Debian9.13 gives the same error message:
No valid Release file found for ‘Debian9.13’.

Thanks again!

Releases: buster or Releases: jessie absolutely should work! (and is preferrable to stable since it won’t ever suddenly change to a different Debian release).

Alright so it seems random to me how this works. What exactly does it look for in the target directory?

This upstream URL: http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ works with:
Release: stretch
Component: main

When I try this on the NL mirror I get ‘No valid Release file found for ‘stretch’’.

In dynflow output I see:
" raise NoReleaseFile(distribution=release_file.distribution)\n",
“description”=>“No valid Release file found for ‘stretch’.”},

When I browse the url there is a dir ‘stretch’, it contains a file called ‘Release’ with metadata and md5sums but I guess that’s not it?

When I point the upstream url to the stretch subdir I still get that message. So I’m not sure what’s going on but it seems it doesn’t work on every mirror?

Hi! You could have a look at the orcharhino documentation: Products and Repositories - orcharhino documentation
Please note that orcharhino is a commercially supported downstream product of Foreman/Katello like Satellite6.

In order to sync one or more “distributions” from a Debian repository, we need the path to the “Release file”. The basepath is constructed as follows:

<upstream_url>/dists/<distribution>/

The <distribution> part is one of the elements that the Katello user entered into the Releases: field in the Katello UI. In your case it is stretch or stable. Once the base path has been constructed the sync will look for three files in this location Release, InRelease, and Release.gpg at least one of Release or InRelease must exist for the sync to continue.

So in your case we want the following:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/Release

Which exists! The sync should be possible.

1 Like

Thank you!

With that I can see what’s going wrong with some of the debian mirrors I tried.

I appreciate your time and effort to help me out.

I have to ask whether this is correct. I added Ubuntu 20.10 the same way, its done syncing at 6045 packages indicating roughly 12600 steps. Debian 10 is already at 65000 steps and isnt done yet, pulp data is growing well over 120 GB already.

I can’t believe Debian 10 repo is that big. This can’t be correct right?

In contrast, I am managing a red hat satellite with more than 60 repositories, all sync immediate with rhel 7, 8, kickstarts, several database and 3rd party application repositories, epel, elrepo and more. It totals 572 GB.

Also, the debian sync regularly fails with a timeout. I had to restart it 4 times already. The Ubuntu failed once with the same timeout message. This is over low latency gigabit internet and the mirrors Im using seem fine.

This strikes me as entirely plausible. The Debian main component is huge. In a recent sync I did for Debian Buster it contained 56890 packages. By comparison a sync of Ubuntu focal main contained just 6090 packages (that is just the main component, I don’t know off the top of my head how big it gets if restricted, universe, and multiverse are also included).

Can you post the exact error message and/or backtrace?
We have been observing this for long syncs in general where connections are being reset.
I need to bring this up with the core Pulp team, and any information you can give me will help.

Total steps: 91699/91699
--------------------------------
Associating Content: 51160/51160
Downloading Artifacts: 40539/40539
Un-Associating Content: 0/0
Update PackageIndex units: 0/0
Update ReleaseFile units: 0/0

160 GB and counting. I trust you’re correct but that means we might run into storage issues. Do foreman/katello backups need to include pulp data the same as RH Satellite 6 does?

Of course!
Please see: foreman katello sync failure timeout - Pastebin.com

If you need anything else just ask. I’ll be out in a few hours though, back on monday.

I have the same problem with Debian-10 repo synch (Timeout). My log below:

Actions::Pulp3::Repository::Sync
Input:
{"repo_id"=>30,
 "smart_proxy_id"=>1,
 "options"=>{"source_url"=>nil},
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "remote_cp_user"=>"admin",
 "current_request_id"=>"45bac8bf-6674-4b8e-96c2-dc668a43a97a",
 "current_timezone"=>"Europe/Warsaw",
 "current_organization_id"=>1,
 "current_location_id"=>2,
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{"pulp_tasks"=>
  [{"pulp_href"=>"/pulp/api/v3/tasks/766c7537-f49d-49df-b098-ce9e8b72f8aa/",
    "pulp_created"=>"2021-06-23T12:33:46.897+00:00",
    "state"=>"failed",
    "name"=>"pulp_deb.app.tasks.synchronizing.synchronize",
    "logging_cid"=>"45bac8bf-6674-4b8e-96c2-dc668a43a97a",
    "started_at"=>"2021-06-23T12:33:47.031+00:00",
    "finished_at"=>"2021-06-23T12:39:26.849+00:00",
    "error"=>
     {"traceback"=>
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/worker.py\", line 975, in perform_job\n" +
       "    rv = job.perform()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py\", line 696, in perform\n" +
       "    self._result = self._execute()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py\", line 719, in _execute\n" +
       "    return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_deb/app/tasks/synchronizing.py\", line 122, in synchronize\n" +
       "    DebDeclarativeVersion(first_stage, repository, mirror=mirror).create()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/declarative_version.py\", line 147, in create\n" +
       "    loop.run_until_complete(pipeline)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py\", line 484, in run_until_complete\n" +
       "    return future.result()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py\", line 225, in create_pipeline\n" +
       "    await asyncio.gather(*futures)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py\", line 43, in __call__\n" +
       "    await self.run()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py\", line 171, in run\n" +
       "    pb.done += task.result()  # download_count\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py\", line 197, in _handle_content_unit\n" +
       "    await asyncio.gather(*downloaders_for_content)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/models.py\", line 88, in download\n" +
       "    download_result = await downloader.run(extra_data=self.extra_data)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/base.py\", line 227, in run\n" +
       "    return await self._run(extra_data=extra_data)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/backoff/_async.py\", line 133, in retry\n" +
       "    ret = await target(*args, **kwargs)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/http.py\", line 218, in _run\n" +
       "    to_return = await self._handle_response(response)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/http.py\", line 185, in _handle_response\n" +
       "    chunk = await response.content.read(1048576)  # 1 megabyte\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/streams.py\", line 380, in read\n" +
       "    await self._wait(\"read\")\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/streams.py\", line 306, in _wait\n" +
       "    await waiter\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/helpers.py\", line 656, in __exit__\n" +
       "    raise asyncio.TimeoutError from None\n",
      "description"=>""},
    "worker"=>"/pulp/api/v3/workers/07b3dd9a-0b1a-4ba3-985d-48a9cb838a2c/",
    "child_tasks"=>[],
    "progress_reports"=>
     [{"message"=>"Update ReleaseFile units",
       "code"=>"update.release_file",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>1},
      {"message"=>"Update PackageIndex units",
       "code"=>"update.packageindex",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>1},
      {"message"=>"Associating Content",
       "code"=>"associating.content",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>19005},
      {"message"=>"Un-Associating Content",
       "code"=>"unassociating.content",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>0},
      {"message"=>"Downloading Artifacts",
       "code"=>"downloading.artifacts",
       "state"=>"failed",
       "done"=>6755}],
    "created_resources"=>[],
    "reserved_resources_record"=>
     ["/pulp/api/v3/repositories/deb/apt/90a9b39e-3862-4f0d-a70b-e7b3db957f3b/",
      "/pulp/api/v3/remotes/deb/apt/41f58f23-32c9-4cc6-8e7c-31320898354e/"]}],
 "create_version"=>true,
 "task_groups"=>[],
 "poll_attempts"=>{"total"=>42, "failed"=>1}}
Exception:
Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error: Pulp task error
Backtrace:
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:102:in `block in check_for_errors'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:100:in `each'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:100:in `check_for_errors'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:133:in `poll_external_task'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action/polling.rb:100:in `poll_external_task_with_rescue'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action/polling.rb:22:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action/cancellable.rb:14:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:10:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:571:in `block (3 levels) in execute_run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:27:in `pass'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:19:in `pass'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:32:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:23:in `call'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:27:in `pass'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:19:in `pass'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:16:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:40:in `block in as_remote_user'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/models/katello/concerns/user_extensions.rb:21:in `cp_config'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:27:in `as_cp_user'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:39:in `as_remote_user'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-4.1.0/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:16:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:23:in `call'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/rails_executor_wrap.rb:14:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-6.0.3.7/lib/active_support/execution_wrapper.rb:88:in `wrap'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/rails_executor_wrap.rb:13:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action/progress.rb:31:in `with_progress_calculation'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action/progress.rb:17:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:15:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:52:in `restore_current_request_id'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:15:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:15:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:44:in `restore_curent_timezone'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:15:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:15:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:45:in `restore_current_taxonomies'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:15:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:32:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:15:in `block in run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:54:in `restore_curent_user'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-4.1.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:15:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/middleware/world.rb:31:in `execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:570:in `block (2 levels) in execute_run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:569:in `catch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:569:in `block in execute_run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:472:in `block in with_error_handling'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:472:in `catch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:472:in `with_error_handling'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:564:in `execute_run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/action.rb:285:in `execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:18:in `block (2 levels) in execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:167:in `with_meta_calculation'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:17:in `block in execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:32:in `open_action'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:16:in `execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/director.rb:93:in `execute'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:11:in `block (2 levels) in perform'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors.rb:18:in `run_user_code'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:9:in `block in perform'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:25:in `with_telemetry'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:8:in `perform'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.8/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/serialization.rb:27:in `perform'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:192:in `execute_job'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:165:in `block (2 levels) in process'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/middleware/chain.rb:128:in `block in invoke'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/middleware/chain.rb:133:in `invoke'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:164:in `block in process'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:137:in `block (6 levels) in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_retry.rb:109:in `local'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:136:in `block (5 levels) in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq.rb:37:in `block in <module:Sidekiq>'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:132:in `block (4 levels) in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:250:in `stats'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:127:in `block (3 levels) in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_logger.rb:8:in `call'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:126:in `block (2 levels) in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_retry.rb:74:in `global'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:125:in `block in dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/logging.rb:48:in `with_context'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/logging.rb:42:in `with_job_hash_context'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:124:in `dispatch'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:163:in `process'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:83:in `process_one'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:71:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/util.rb:16:in `watchdog'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/util.rb:25:in `block in safe_thread'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/logging-2.3.0/lib/logging/diagnostic_context.rb:474:in `block in create_with_logging_context'
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Repository::Sync
Input:
{"repo_id"=>30,
 "smart_proxy_id"=>1,
 "options"=>{"source_url"=>nil},
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{"pulp_tasks"=>
  [{"pulp_href"=>"/pulp/api/v3/tasks/766c7537-f49d-49df-b098-ce9e8b72f8aa/",
    "pulp_created"=>"2021-06-23T12:33:46.897+00:00",
    "state"=>"failed",
    "name"=>"pulp_deb.app.tasks.synchronizing.synchronize",
    "logging_cid"=>"45bac8bf-6674-4b8e-96c2-dc668a43a97a",
    "started_at"=>"2021-06-23T12:33:47.031+00:00",
    "finished_at"=>"2021-06-23T12:39:26.849+00:00",
    "error"=>
     {"traceback"=>
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/worker.py\", line 975, in perform_job\n" +
       "    rv = job.perform()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py\", line 696, in perform\n" +
       "    self._result = self._execute()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py\", line 719, in _execute\n" +
       "    return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_deb/app/tasks/synchronizing.py\", line 122, in synchronize\n" +
       "    DebDeclarativeVersion(first_stage, repository, mirror=mirror).create()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/declarative_version.py\", line 147, in create\n" +
       "    loop.run_until_complete(pipeline)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py\", line 484, in run_until_complete\n" +
       "    return future.result()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py\", line 225, in create_pipeline\n" +
       "    await asyncio.gather(*futures)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py\", line 43, in __call__\n" +
       "    await self.run()\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py\", line 171, in run\n" +
       "    pb.done += task.result()  # download_count\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py\", line 197, in _handle_content_unit\n" +
       "    await asyncio.gather(*downloaders_for_content)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/models.py\", line 88, in download\n" +
       "    download_result = await downloader.run(extra_data=self.extra_data)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/base.py\", line 227, in run\n" +
       "    return await self._run(extra_data=extra_data)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/backoff/_async.py\", line 133, in retry\n" +
       "    ret = await target(*args, **kwargs)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/http.py\", line 218, in _run\n" +
       "    to_return = await self._handle_response(response)\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/download/http.py\", line 185, in _handle_response\n" +
       "    chunk = await response.content.read(1048576)  # 1 megabyte\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/streams.py\", line 380, in read\n" +
       "    await self._wait(\"read\")\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/streams.py\", line 306, in _wait\n" +
       "    await waiter\n" +
       "  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/helpers.py\", line 656, in __exit__\n" +
       "    raise asyncio.TimeoutError from None\n",
      "description"=>""},
    "worker"=>"/pulp/api/v3/workers/07b3dd9a-0b1a-4ba3-985d-48a9cb838a2c/",
    "child_tasks"=>[],
    "progress_reports"=>
     [{"message"=>"Update ReleaseFile units",
       "code"=>"update.release_file",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>1},
      {"message"=>"Update PackageIndex units",
       "code"=>"update.packageindex",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>1},
      {"message"=>"Associating Content",
       "code"=>"associating.content",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>19005},
      {"message"=>"Un-Associating Content",
       "code"=>"unassociating.content",
       "state"=>"canceled",
       "done"=>0},
      {"message"=>"Downloading Artifacts",
       "code"=>"downloading.artifacts",
       "state"=>"failed",
       "done"=>6755}],
    "created_resources"=>[],
    "reserved_resources_record"=>
     ["/pulp/api/v3/repositories/deb/apt/90a9b39e-3862-4f0d-a70b-e7b3db957f3b/",
      "/pulp/api/v3/remotes/deb/apt/41f58f23-32c9-4cc6-8e7c-31320898354e/"]}],
 "create_version"=>true,
 "task_groups"=>[],
 "poll_attempts"=>{"total"=>42, "failed"=>1}}
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Repository::SaveVersion
Input:
{"repository_id"=>30,
 "tasks"=>Step(6).output[:pulp_tasks],
 "repository_details"=>nil,
 "force_fetch_version"=>nil,
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Repository::CreatePublication
Input:
{"repository_id"=>30,
 "smart_proxy_id"=>1,
 "contents_changed"=>Step(9).output[:contents_changed],
 "options"=>{"contents_changed"=>Step(9).output[:contents_changed]},
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Repository::SavePublication
Input:
{"repository_id"=>30,
 "tasks"=>Step(12).output,
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Repository::SaveDistributionReferences
Input:
{"repository_id"=>30,
 "smart_proxy_id"=>1,
 "tasks"=>Step(16).output,
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Pulp3::Orchestration::Repository::Sync
Input:
{"subaction_output"=>Step(9).output,
 "remote_user"=>"admin",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Katello::Repository::IndexContent
Input:
{"id"=>30,
 "contents_changed"=>Step(19).output[:contents_changed],
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Katello::Repository::ErrataMail
Input:
{"repo"=>30,
 "last_updated"=>"2021-06-23 14:33:46 +0200",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Katello::Repository::ErrataMail
Input:
{"repo"=>30,
 "last_updated"=>"2021-06-23 14:33:46 +0200",
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Katello::Repository::Sync
Input:
{"repository"=>{"id"=>30, "name"=>"Debian-10-Base", "label"=>"Debian-10-Base"},
 "product"=>
  {"id"=>9,
   "name"=>"Debian_10",
   "label"=>"Debian_10",
   "cp_id"=>"450751449734"},
 "provider"=>{"id"=>1, "name"=>"Anonymous"},
 "organization"=>{"id"=>1, "name"=>"XXXX", "label"=>"XXXX"},
 "services_checked"=>["pulp3"],
 "id"=>30,
 "sync_result"=>Step(19).output,
 "skip_metadata_check"=>false,
 "validate_contents"=>false,
 "current_user_id"=>5}
Output:
{}
Action:
Actions::Katello::Repository::Sync
Input:
{"repository"=>{"id"=>30, "name"=>"Debian-10-Base", "label"=>"Debian-10-Base"},
 "product"=>
  {"id"=>9,
   "name"=>"Debian_10",
   "label"=>"Debian_10",
   "cp_id"=>"450751449734"},
 "provider"=>{"id"=>1, "name"=>"Anonymous"},
 "organization"=>{"id"=>1, "name"=>"XXXX", "label"=>"XXXX"},
 "services_checked"=>["pulp3"],
 "id"=>30,
 "sync_result"=>Step(19).output,
 "skip_metadata_check"=>false,
 "validate_contents"=>false,
 "current_user_id"=>5}

@smurdza Can you still tell me what version of the python3-pulpcore and python3-pulp-deb packages are installed on your system? (Exact versions are always useful information when passing things on to the Pulp folks) :wink:

Installed Packages
candlepin-4.0.4-1.el7.noarch
candlepin-selinux-4.0.4-1.el7.noarch
foreman-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-cli-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-debug-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-dynflow-sidekiq-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-installer-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-installer-katello-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-postgresql-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-proxy-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-release-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-selinux-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
foreman-service-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-4.1.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-ca-consumer-katello.inetia.pl-1.0-1.noarch
katello-certs-tools-2.7.3-1.el7.noarch
katello-client-bootstrap-1.7.6-1.el7.noarch
katello-common-4.1.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-debug-4.1.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-default-ca-1.0-1.noarch
katello-host-tools-3.5.5-1.el7.noarch
katello-host-tools-fact-plugin-3.5.5-1.el7.noarch
katello-repos-4.1.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-selinux-4.0.0-1.el7.noarch
katello-server-ca-1.0-1.noarch
katello.inetia.pl-apache-1.0-1.noarch
katello.inetia.pl-foreman-client-1.0-1.noarch
katello.inetia.pl-foreman-proxy-1.0-1.noarch
katello.inetia.pl-foreman-proxy-client-1.0-1.noarch
katello.inetia.pl-puppet-client-1.0-1.noarch
pulp-client-1.0-1.noarch
pulpcore-selinux-1.2.4-1.el7.x86_64
python3-pulp-ansible-0.7.3-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulp-certguard-1.2.0-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulp-container-2.5.3-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulp-deb-2.11.2-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulp-file-1.6.0-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulp-rpm-3.11.0-1.el7.noarch
python3-pulpcore-3.11.2-1.el7.noarch
qpid-proton-c-0.34.0-1.el7.x86_64
rubygem-foreman_maintain-0.8.1-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actioncable-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actionmailbox-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actionmailer-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actionpack-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actiontext-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-actionview-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activejob-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activemodel-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activerecord-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activerecord-import-1.0.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activerecord-session_store-2.0.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activestorage-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-activesupport-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-addressable-2.6.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-algebrick-0.7.3-8.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-amazing_print-1.1.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ancestry-3.0.7-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-anemone-0.7.2-18.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-angular-rails-templates-1.1.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ansi-1.5.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-apipie-bindings-0.4.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-apipie-dsl-2.4.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-apipie-params-0.0.5-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-apipie-rails-0.5.17-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-audited-4.9.0-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-bcrypt-3.1.12-4.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-bcrypt_pbkdf-1.1.0-1.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-builder-3.2.4-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-bundler_ext-0.4.1-6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-clamp-1.1.2-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-colorize-0.8.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-concurrent-ruby-1.1.6-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-concurrent-ruby-edge-0.6.0-3.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-connection_pool-2.2.2-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-crass-1.0.6-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-css_parser-1.4.7-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-daemons-1.2.3-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-deacon-1.0.0-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-deep_cloneable-3.0.0-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-deface-1.5.3-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-domain_name-0.5.20160310-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-dynflow-1.4.8-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ed25519-1.2.4-1.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-erubi-1.9.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-excon-0.76.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-facter-4.0.51-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-faraday-0.17.3-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-fast_gettext-1.4.1-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ffi-1.12.2-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-fog-core-2.1.0-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman-tasks-4.1.1-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman-tasks-core-0.3.5-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_remote_execution-4.5.0-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-foreman_remote_execution_core-1.4.3-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-formatador-0.2.1-13.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-friendly_id-5.3.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-fx-0.5.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-get_process_mem-0.2.7-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-gettext_i18n_rails-1.8.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-gitlab-sidekiq-fetcher-0.6.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-globalid-0.4.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-graphql-1.8.14-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-graphql-batch-0.3.10-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-gssapi-1.2.0-8.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman-2.5.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman_remote_execution-0.2.1-2.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_foreman_tasks-0.0.15-2.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hammer_cli_katello-1.1.2-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hashie-3.6.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-highline-2.0.3-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-hocon-1.3.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-http-cookie-1.0.2-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-i18n-1.8.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-jwt-2.2.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-kafo-6.3.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-kafo_parsers-1.2.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-kafo_wizards-0.0.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-katello-4.1.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ldap_fluff-0.5.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-little-plugger-1.1.4-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-locale-2.0.9-15.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-logging-2.3.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-loofah-2.4.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mail-2.7.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-marcel-1.0.1-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-method_source-0.9.2-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mime-types-3.3.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mime-types-data-3.2018.0812-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mini_mime-1.0.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mini_portile2-2.4.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-multi_json-1.14.1-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-multipart-post-2.0.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-mustermann-1.0.2-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-net-ldap-0.17.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-net-ping-2.0.1-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-net-scp-1.2.1-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-net-ssh-4.2.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-net_http_unix-0.2.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-netrc-0.11.0-6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-nio4r-2.5.4-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-nokogiri-1.10.9-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-oauth-0.5.4-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-parallel-1.19.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-parse-cron-0.1.4-5.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pg-1.1.4-4.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-polyglot-0.3.5-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-powerbar-2.0.1-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-promise.rb-0.7.4-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-public_suffix-3.0.3-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_ansible_client-0.7.3-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_certguard_client-1.0.3-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client-2.4.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_deb_client-2.11.1-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_file_client-1.6.1-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulp_rpm_client-3.10.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-pulpcore_client-3.11.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-puma-5.3.2-1.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-puma-status-1.3-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-qpid_proton-0.34.0-3.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-rabl-0.14.3-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rack-2.2.3-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rack-cors-1.0.2-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rack-jsonp-1.3.1-10.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rack-protection-2.1.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rack-test-1.1.0-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rails-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rails-dom-testing-2.0.3-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rails-html-sanitizer-1.3.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rails-i18n-6.0.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-railties-6.0.3.7-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rainbow-2.2.1-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rb-inotify-0.9.7-6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-record_tag_helper-1.0.1-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-redfish_client-0.5.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-redis-4.1.2-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-responders-3.0.0-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rest-client-2.0.2-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rkerberos-0.1.5-20.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-roadie-3.4.0-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-roadie-rails-2.1.1-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-robotex-1.0.0-22.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rsec-0.4.3-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ruby-libvirt-0.7.1-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-ruby2ruby-2.4.2-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-ruby_parser-3.10.1-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-rubyipmi-0.10.0-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-runcible-2.13.1-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-safemode-1.3.6-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-scoped_search-4.1.9-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sd_notify-0.1.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-secure_headers-6.3.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sequel-5.42.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-server_sent_events-0.1.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sexp_processor-4.10.0-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sidekiq-5.2.7-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sinatra-2.1.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-smart_proxy_pulp-3.0.0-1.fm2_5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sprockets-4.0.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sprockets-rails-3.2.1-7.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-sshkey-1.9.0-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-statsd-instrument-2.1.4-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-stomp-1.4.9-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-thor-1.0.1-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-thread_safe-0.3.6-6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-tilt-2.0.8-5.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-tzinfo-1.2.6-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-unf-0.1.3-9.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-unf_ext-0.0.7.2-4.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-unicode-0.4.4.4-4.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-unicode-display_width-1.7.0-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-validates_lengths_from_database-0.5.0-8.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-webpack-rails-0.9.8-6.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-websocket-driver-0.7.1-2.el7.x86_64
tfm-rubygem-websocket-extensions-0.1.5-2.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-will_paginate-3.1.7-4.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-xmlrpc-0.3.0-3.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-zeitwerk-2.2.2-2.el7.noarch
tfm-runtime-7.0-2.el7.x86_64

I created a Pulp issue that references this thread: Issue #8978: Users are reporting timeout issues during sync - Pulp

1 Like

@inflatable @smurdza Regarding the timeout issue, the good folks from pulpcore had the following to say:

Starting with pulpcore 3.14 there will be a “retry by default logic” for downloads that should address this issue.

It is also possible to adjust the timeouts being used by the aiohttp library, by changing the *_timeout options on the Pulp remote:

That being said, I am not sure how helpful this is to Katello users, since it is not generally advisable to manipulate Pulp remotes directly that are meant to be managed by Katello.

1 Like

Hi,
I think, manipulate in pulp files is wery dangerous, so this solution isn’t posiible to apllay in katello. :slight_smile:

If I am not mistaken the new retry logic is planned for inclusion with Katello 4.1.1. I also opened an internal issue, so we will keep working on this issue, but it may be some time before additional fixes make it into a Katello release. :frowning: It is difficult to be certain about the root cause for this issue…

Thanks, I am waiting on save solution. :slight_smile: