Adding GitHub label for all UI/Visual enhancements

Hi,

Now that we have a dedicated UX professional (Hi Roxanne :slight_smile: )
I would like to suggest that we add a new label for every work that has a
UI element to it, the aim is to expose UI changes to wider group (e.g
beside the reviewer) that other people can provide feedback, ideally across
all foreman core and plugins that has a UI element to them.

This could help to ensure consistency in our UI and improve the discussion
around look and feel.

thanks!
Ohad

Is the thought that hopefully reviewers are adding this new label or that
the PR bot is adding the label based on some code criteria of the PR?

··· On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Ohad Levy wrote:

Hi,

Now that we have a dedicated UX professional (Hi Roxanne :slight_smile: )
I would like to suggest that we add a new label for every work that has a
UI element to it, the aim is to expose UI changes to wider group (e.g
beside the reviewer) that other people can provide feedback, ideally across
all foreman core and plugins that has a UI element to them.

This could help to ensure consistency in our UI and improve the discussion
around look and feel.

thanks!
Ohad


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"foreman-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering
Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University

> Is the thought that hopefully reviewers are adding this new label or that
> the PR bot is adding the label based on some code criteria of the PR?

A hacker has spoken :slight_smile:

··· - Later, Lukas #lzap Zapletal

> Is the thought that hopefully reviewers are adding this new label or that
> the PR bot is adding the label based on some code criteria of the PR?

Reviewers

··· On 08/25, Eric D Helms wrote: > > On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Ohad Levy wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Now that we have a dedicated UX professional (Hi Roxanne :-) ) > > I would like to suggest that we add a new label for every work that has a > > UI element to it, the aim is to expose UI changes to wider group (e.g > > beside the reviewer) that other people can provide feedback, ideally across > > all foreman core and plugins that has a UI element to them. > > > > This could help to ensure consistency in our UI and improve the discussion > > around look and feel. > > > > thanks! > > Ohad > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "foreman-dev" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > > email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > > > -- > Eric D. Helms > Red Hat Engineering > Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "foreman-dev" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Daniel Lobato Garcia

@dLobatog
blog.daniellobato.me
daniellobato.me

GPG: http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7A92D6DD38D6DE30
Keybase: https://keybase.io/elobato