Any information or help for UEFI Support?

> Hy,
> i'm using foreman it was working fine and i made a full custom version for
> my infrastructure.
what do you mean? did you change foreman core?

> but now i got a trouble because of the use of ibm servers m3550 X4 with add
> on card emulex 10gb fcoe.
> This F>> card only boot using pxe in UEFI mode so i can t use it for
> deployment of my servers.
>
> I just want to know if some steps where made for UEFI provisioning or some
> custom patchs to convert legacy to uefi.
>
TBH it was always on the todo list, but never got around to it due to
lack of request… do you know what would be the difference between
tradtional pxe in this case?
> and i like to know if there is a way to build a server with one specific
> card ( working in legacy mode) and them to manage it with one other network
> card (built in card for deploying and add on for manage and 'puppeting' )
yes, using the token based provisioning (since 1.1) you can boot from
one nic and request the KS from another etc.

Hope this helps,
Ohad

··· On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Cedric Duffort wrote:

thx for your HELP

CEd

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"foreman-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

did u see my answer ?
i think i missed the post reply first time

··· Le mercredi 3 avril 2013 14:53:02 UTC+2, ohadlevy a écrit : > > On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Cedric Duffort <ceddu...@gmail.com> > wrote: > > Hy, > > i'm using foreman it was working fine and i made a full custom version > for > > my infrastructure. > what do you mean? did you change foreman core? > > > but now i got a trouble because of the use of ibm servers m3550 X4 with > add > > on card emulex 10gb fcoe. > > This F>> card only boot using pxe in UEFI mode so i can t use it for > > deployment of my servers. > > > > I just want to know if some steps where made for UEFI provisioning or > some > > custom patchs to convert legacy to uefi. > > > TBH it was always on the todo list, but never got around to it due to > lack of request... do you know what would be the difference between > tradtional pxe in this case? > > and i like to know if there is a way to build a server with one > specific > > card ( working in legacy mode) and them to manage it with one other > network > > card (built in card for deploying and add on for manage and 'puppeting' > ) > yes, using the token based provisioning (since 1.1) you can boot from > one nic and request the KS from another etc. > > Hope this helps, > Ohad > > > > > > > thx for your HELP > > > > CEd > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "foreman-dev" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-dev...@googlegroups.com . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > >