Net::HTTPConflict
D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG – : Error retrieving built for
{"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe",
:url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local:
Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError)

Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a
configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that regular
provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I could
auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,MIKE

So I did a little more investigation into the issue after posting my
question yesterday. I figured out that I can auto provision using the
following steps:

1. discover host
  2. auto provision host
  3. rebuild config of auto provision host (this calls tftp proxy to create
    the pxe config which did not occur in the previous step)
  4. Edit the host, set the hostname, and submit (this adds the "built
    template" so the host can tell foreman it is built at the end of
    provisioning)

With those 4 steps the host auto provisions fine. So the question still
stands why the tftp proxy and built template is not being associated to the
host at the time that auto-provision is executed.

We are auto-provisioning using a custom fact in the zip extension for the
hostname. When we auto provision the host is created with the correct
name. However, if I edit the host it has the default hostname in the
hostname field (prefix mac followed by lower case mac address). That is
why in step 4 I have to set the hostname even though it is already set by
auto-provision.

I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately after it
has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not error, but
it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed by mac
address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I run
rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the 'production.log'
on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. Nothing
happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears to
attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the production.log. I
will increase verbosity and try again.

··· On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman wrote: > > Hello, > > I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use foreman's > auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to provision > discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto > provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart proxy > to create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and errors > that it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I run > 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, foreman > calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the node to > kickstart as expected. > > The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of provisioning > and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates smart > proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is what is > logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: > > > E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve built > template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", "splat"=>[], > "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for > {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", :url=>" > http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: > Net::HTTPConflict > D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built for > {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", :url=>" > http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: > Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) > > > Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a > configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that regular > provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I could > auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. > > Any help would be very much appreciated. > > Thanks,MIKE >

Hello,

do you see anything interesting in logs when autoprovisioning is
performed? You say TFTP orchestration is not scheduled. Can you
increase verbosity and spot something relevant? This is weird,
auto-provisioning is not much different from normal one.

One more test: Autoprovision a host, let it fail. Then click on Edit
host and immediately try to Submit (without any change), does Foreman
complain about anything that is missing? This could be it (you might
be missing some field that is required in your hostgroup but
autoprovisioning won't notice and error is swallowed somewhere deep in
our orchestration code).

LZ

··· On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Michael Vollman wrote: > So I did a little more investigation into the issue after posting my > question yesterday. I figured out that I can auto provision using the > following steps: > > 1) discover host > 2) auto provision host > 3) rebuild config of auto provision host (this calls tftp proxy to create > the pxe config which did not occur in the previous step) > 4) Edit the host, set the hostname, and submit (this adds the "built > template" so the host can tell foreman it is built at the end of > provisioning) > > With those 4 steps the host auto provisions fine. So the question still > stands why the tftp proxy and built template is not being associated to the > host at the time that auto-provision is executed. > > We are auto-provisioning using a custom fact in the zip extension for the > hostname. When we auto provision the host is created with the correct name. > However, if I edit the host it has the default hostname in the hostname > field (prefix mac followed by lower case mac address). That is why in step > 4 I have to set the hostname even though it is already set by > auto-provision. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and
then Build buttons?

Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well.

··· On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman wrote: > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately after it > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not error, but > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed by mac > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I run > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the 'production.log' > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. Nothing > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears to > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the production.log. I > will increase verbosity and try again. > > > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman wrote: >> >> Hello, >> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use foreman's >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to provision >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart proxy to >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and errors that >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I run >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, foreman >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the node to >> kickstart as expected. >> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of provisioning >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates smart >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is what is >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: >> >> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve built >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", "splat"=>[], >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >> Net::HTTPConflict >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built for >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) >> >> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that regular >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I could >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. >> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. >> >> Thanks,MIKE > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page of the
web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action drop down
that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild Config".

I have attached the log output from Foreman.

autoprovision.txt (7.31 KB)

··· On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and > then Build buttons? > > Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well. > > On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman > <michael....@gmail.com > wrote: > > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately after > it > > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not error, > but > > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed by > mac > > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I run > > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the > 'production.log' > > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. > Nothing > > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears to > > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the production.log. > I > > will increase verbosity and try again. > > > > > > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman > wrote: > >> > >> Hello, > >> > >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use > foreman's > >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to provision > >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto > >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart > proxy to > >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and errors > that > >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I run > >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, > foreman > >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the > node to > >> kickstart as expected. > >> > >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of > provisioning > >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates > smart > >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is what > is > >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: > >> > >> > >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve built > >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > "splat"=>[], > >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for > >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: > >> Net::HTTPConflict > >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built for > >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: > >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) > >> > >> > >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a > >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that > regular > >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I > could > >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. > >> > >> Any help would be very much appreciated. > >> > >> Thanks,MIKE > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW.

If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, Foreman
creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as
expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd hope. If
I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back to the
discovery image.

··· On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: > > > When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page of the > web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action drop down > that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild Config". > > I have attached the log output from Foreman. > > > On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and >> then Build buttons? >> >> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well. >> >> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman >> wrote: >> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately after >> it >> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not error, >> but >> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed by >> mac >> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I run >> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the >> 'production.log' >> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. >> Nothing >> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears to >> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the production.log. >> I >> > will increase verbosity and try again. >> > >> > >> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman >> wrote: >> >> >> >> Hello, >> >> >> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use >> foreman's >> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to provision >> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto >> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart >> proxy to >> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and errors >> that >> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I run >> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, >> foreman >> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the >> node to >> >> kickstart as expected. >> >> >> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of >> provisioning >> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates >> smart >> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is what >> is >> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: >> >> >> >> >> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve built >> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> "splat"=>[], >> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for >> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >> >> Net::HTTPConflict >> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built for >> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) >> >> >> >> >> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a >> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that >> regular >> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I >> could >> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. >> >> >> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. >> >> >> >> Thanks,MIKE >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> > "Foreman users" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> an >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >

Does the host go into managed mode (e.g. reachable via All hosts) or
does it stay in Discovered mode?

Can you guys attach relevant logs? Ideally run foreman-tail and
perform the operation, then pastebin it.

Thanks

··· On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM, wrote: > I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW. > > If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, Foreman > creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as > expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd hope. If > I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back to the > discovery image. > > > On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: >> >> >> When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page of the >> web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action drop down >> that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild Config". >> >> I have attached the log output from Foreman. >> >> >> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >>> >>> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and >>> then Build buttons? >>> >>> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well. >>> >>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman >>> wrote: >>> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately after >>> > it >>> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not error, >>> > but >>> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed by >>> > mac >>> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I run >>> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the >>> > 'production.log' >>> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. >>> > Nothing >>> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears to >>> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the production.log. >>> > I >>> > will increase verbosity and try again. >>> > >>> > >>> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman >>> > wrote: >>> >> >>> >> Hello, >>> >> >>> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use >>> >> foreman's >>> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to provision >>> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto >>> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart >>> >> proxy to >>> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and errors >>> >> that >>> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I run >>> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, >>> >> foreman >>> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the >>> >> node to >>> >> kickstart as expected. >>> >> >>> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of >>> >> provisioning >>> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates >>> >> smart >>> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is what >>> >> is >>> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve built >>> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >>> >> "splat"=>[], >>> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict >>> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built for >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from foreman14.deploy.local: >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a >>> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that >>> >> regular >>> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then I >>> >> could >>> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. >>> >> >>> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. >>> >> >>> >> Thanks,MIKE >>> > >>> > -- >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> > Groups >>> > "Foreman users" group. >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> > an >>> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >>> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >>> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Later, >>> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Hi Lukas,

Yep, it moves into the 'all hosts' category, and is marked as 'pending
installation', as I would expect.

Logs here: http://pastebin.com/QgX0sGCL

Thanks,

Ben

··· On Friday, 24 March 2017 13:29:58 UTC, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > Does the host go into managed mode (e.g. reachable via All hosts) or > does it stay in Discovered mode? > > Can you guys attach relevant logs? Ideally run foreman-tail and > perform the operation, then pastebin it. > > Thanks > > On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM, <be...@brandwatch.com > > wrote: > > I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW. > > > > If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, Foreman > > creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as > > expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd hope. > If > > I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back to > the > > discovery image. > > > > > > On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: > >> > >> > >> When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page of > the > >> web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action drop > down > >> that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild Config". > >> > >> I have attached the log output from Foreman. > >> > >> > >> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal > wrote: > >>> > >>> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and > >>> then Build buttons? > >>> > >>> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well. > >>> > >>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman > >>> wrote: > >>> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately > after > >>> > it > >>> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not > error, > >>> > but > >>> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed > by > >>> > mac > >>> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I > run > >>> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the > >>> > 'production.log' > >>> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. > >>> > Nothing > >>> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears > to > >>> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the > production.log. > >>> > I > >>> > will increase verbosity and try again. > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman > >>> > wrote: > >>> >> > >>> >> Hello, > >>> >> > >>> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use > >>> >> foreman's > >>> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to > provision > >>> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto > >>> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart > >>> >> proxy to > >>> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and > errors > >>> >> that > >>> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I > run > >>> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, > >>> >> foreman > >>> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the > >>> >> node to > >>> >> kickstart as expected. > >>> >> > >>> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of > >>> >> provisioning > >>> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates > >>> >> smart > >>> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is > what > >>> >> is > >>> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: > >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve > built > >>> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >>> >> "splat"=>[], > >>> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for > >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from > foreman14.deploy.local: > >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict > >>> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built > for > >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from > foreman14.deploy.local: > >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) > >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a > >>> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that > >>> >> regular > >>> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then > I > >>> >> could > >>> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. > >>> >> > >>> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. > >>> >> > >>> >> Thanks,MIKE > >>> > > >>> > -- > >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >>> > Groups > >>> > "Foreman users" group. > >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >>> > an > >>> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >>> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > >>> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> -- > >>> Later, > >>> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

Is hostgroup associated with the rule?

Can you try PXE installation wich the very same hostgroup? Make no
changes other than selecting HG and providing MAC address.

When there is a problem with a HG autoprovisioning does not report
errors clearly, so I suggest to try this first.

LZ

··· On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:13 PM, wrote: > Hi Lukas, > > Yep, it moves into the 'all hosts' category, and is marked as 'pending > installation', as I would expect. > > Logs here: http://pastebin.com/QgX0sGCL > > Thanks, > > Ben > > On Friday, 24 March 2017 13:29:58 UTC, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> Does the host go into managed mode (e.g. reachable via All hosts) or >> does it stay in Discovered mode? >> >> Can you guys attach relevant logs? Ideally run foreman-tail and >> perform the operation, then pastebin it. >> >> Thanks >> >> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM, wrote: >> > I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW. >> > >> > If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, Foreman >> > creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as >> > expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd hope. >> > If >> > I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back to >> > the >> > discovery image. >> > >> > >> > On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page of >> >> the >> >> web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action drop >> >> down >> >> that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild Config". >> >> >> >> I have attached the log output from Foreman. >> >> >> >> >> >> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal >> >> wrote: >> >>> >> >>> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and >> >>> then Build buttons? >> >>> >> >>> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as well. >> >>> >> >>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman >> >>> wrote: >> >>> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately >> >>> > after >> >>> > it >> >>> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not >> >>> > error, >> >>> > but >> >>> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' followed >> >>> > by >> >>> > mac >> >>> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I >> >>> > run >> >>> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the >> >>> > 'production.log' >> >>> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. >> >>> > Nothing >> >>> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never appears >> >>> > to >> >>> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the >> >>> > production.log. >> >>> > I >> >>> > will increase verbosity and try again. >> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael Vollman >> >>> > wrote: >> >>> >> >> >>> >> Hello, >> >>> >> >> >>> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use >> >>> >> foreman's >> >>> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to >> >>> >> provision >> >>> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to auto >> >>> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp smart >> >>> >> proxy to >> >>> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and >> >>> >> errors >> >>> >> that >> >>> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if I >> >>> >> run >> >>> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been auto-provisioned, >> >>> >> foreman >> >>> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot the >> >>> >> node to >> >>> >> kickstart as expected. >> >>> >> >> >>> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of >> >>> >> provisioning >> >>> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a templates >> >>> >> smart >> >>> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This is >> >>> >> what >> >>> >> is >> >>> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: >> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve >> >>> >> built >> >>> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >>> >> "splat"=>[], >> >>> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built for >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict >> >>> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving built >> >>> >> for >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) >> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is a >> >>> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact that >> >>> >> regular >> >>> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision then >> >>> >> I >> >>> >> could >> >>> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. >> >>> >> >> >>> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. >> >>> >> >> >>> >> Thanks,MIKE >> >>> > >> >>> > -- >> >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >>> > Groups >> >>> > "Foreman users" group. >> >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> >>> > send >> >>> > an >> >>> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> >>> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> >>> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> -- >> >>> Later, >> >>> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> > Groups >> > "Foreman users" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> > an >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

I'm also seeing this. It appears that the domain for the
primary/provisioning interface doesn't get set.

··· On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 2:54:05 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > Is hostgroup associated with the rule? > > Can you try PXE installation wich the very same hostgroup? Make no > changes other than selecting HG and providing MAC address. > > When there is a problem with a HG autoprovisioning does not report > errors clearly, so I suggest to try this first. > > LZ > > On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:13 PM, <be...@brandwatch.com > > wrote: > > Hi Lukas, > > > > Yep, it moves into the 'all hosts' category, and is marked as 'pending > > installation', as I would expect. > > > > Logs here: http://pastebin.com/QgX0sGCL > > > > Thanks, > > > > Ben > > > > On Friday, 24 March 2017 13:29:58 UTC, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > >> > >> Does the host go into managed mode (e.g. reachable via All hosts) or > >> does it stay in Discovered mode? > >> > >> Can you guys attach relevant logs? Ideally run foreman-tail and > >> perform the operation, then pastebin it. > >> > >> Thanks > >> > >> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM, wrote: > >> > I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW. > >> > > >> > If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, > Foreman > >> > creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as > >> > expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd > hope. > >> > If > >> > I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back > to > >> > the > >> > discovery image. > >> > > >> > > >> > On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page > of > >> >> the > >> >> web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action > drop > >> >> down > >> >> that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild > Config". > >> >> > >> >> I have attached the log output from Foreman. > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal > >> >> wrote: > >> >>> > >> >>> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and > >> >>> then Build buttons? > >> >>> > >> >>> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as > well. > >> >>> > >> >>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman > >> >>> wrote: > >> >>> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately > >> >>> > after > >> >>> > it > >> >>> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not > >> >>> > error, > >> >>> > but > >> >>> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' > followed > >> >>> > by > >> >>> > mac > >> >>> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless I > >> >>> > run > >> >>> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the > >> >>> > 'production.log' > >> >>> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. > >> >>> > Nothing > >> >>> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never > appears > >> >>> > to > >> >>> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the > >> >>> > production.log. > >> >>> > I > >> >>> > will increase verbosity and try again. > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael > Vollman > >> >>> > wrote: > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Hello, > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use > >> >>> >> foreman's > >> >>> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to > >> >>> >> provision > >> >>> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to > auto > >> >>> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp > smart > >> >>> >> proxy to > >> >>> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and > >> >>> >> errors > >> >>> >> that > >> >>> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However if > I > >> >>> >> run > >> >>> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been > auto-provisioned, > >> >>> >> foreman > >> >>> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot > the > >> >>> >> node to > >> >>> >> kickstart as expected. > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of > >> >>> >> provisioning > >> >>> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a > templates > >> >>> >> smart > >> >>> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This > is > >> >>> >> what > >> >>> >> is > >> >>> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve > >> >>> >> built > >> >>> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >> >>> >> "splat"=>[], > >> >>> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built > for > >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from > >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: > >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict > >> >>> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving > built > >> >>> >> for > >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", > >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from > >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: > >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this is > a > >> >>> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact > that > >> >>> >> regular > >> >>> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision > then > >> >>> >> I > >> >>> >> could > >> >>> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Thanks,MIKE > >> >>> > > >> >>> > -- > >> >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the > Google > >> >>> > Groups > >> >>> > "Foreman users" group. > >> >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > >> >>> > send > >> >>> > an > >> >>> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >> >>> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > >> >>> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > >> >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> -- > >> >>> Later, > >> >>> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > >> > > >> > -- > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> > Groups > >> > "Foreman users" group. > >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >> > an > >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >> > >> > >> > >> -- > >> Later, > >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

Related: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/foreman-users/JUxKEUMGvbs

··· On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:42:15 PM UTC-5, Chad Schroeder wrote: > > I'm also seeing this. It appears that the domain for the > primary/provisioning interface doesn't get set. > > On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 2:54:05 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> Is hostgroup associated with the rule? >> >> Can you try PXE installation wich the very same hostgroup? Make no >> changes other than selecting HG and providing MAC address. >> >> When there is a problem with a HG autoprovisioning does not report >> errors clearly, so I suggest to try this first. >> >> LZ >> >> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:13 PM, wrote: >> > Hi Lukas, >> > >> > Yep, it moves into the 'all hosts' category, and is marked as 'pending >> > installation', as I would expect. >> > >> > Logs here: http://pastebin.com/QgX0sGCL >> > >> > Thanks, >> > >> > Ben >> > >> > On Friday, 24 March 2017 13:29:58 UTC, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> >> >> Does the host go into managed mode (e.g. reachable via All hosts) or >> >> does it stay in Discovered mode? >> >> >> >> Can you guys attach relevant logs? Ideally run foreman-tail and >> >> perform the operation, then pastebin it. >> >> >> >> Thanks >> >> >> >> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM, wrote: >> >> > I'm also experiencing this problem with Foreman 1.14.0, FWIW. >> >> > >> >> > If I manually provision the host and fill in everything by hand, >> Foreman >> >> > creates a file with the MAC of the host in /srv/tftp/pxelinux.cfg as >> >> > expected, and the box reboots into the installation process as I'd >> hope. >> >> > If >> >> > I autoprovision it, nothing is created and the box just reboots back >> to >> >> > the >> >> > discovery image. >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > On Thursday, 2 March 2017 18:26:04 UTC, Michael Vollman wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> When I say "rebuild config" I am referring to the "All Hosts" page >> of >> >> >> the >> >> >> web UI. When you check the box next to a host there is an action >> drop >> >> >> down >> >> >> that appears above the table that gives an option to "Rebuild >> Config". >> >> >> >> >> >> I have attached the log output from Foreman. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, Lukas Zapletal >> >> >> wrote: >> >> >>> >> >> >>> When you say "rebuild config" do you mean hitting Cancel build and >> >> >>> then Build buttons? >> >> >>> >> >> >>> Try with DEBUG yes please. Also if you can enable SQL logger as >> well. >> >> >>> >> >> >>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Michael Vollman >> >> >>> wrote: >> >> >>> > I have attempted the second test of editing the host immediately >> >> >>> > after >> >> >>> > it >> >> >>> > has been auto-provisioned and just clicking submit. It does not >> >> >>> > error, >> >> >>> > but >> >> >>> > it does change the hostname to the default of prefix 'mac' >> followed >> >> >>> > by >> >> >>> > mac >> >> >>> > address. And it still does not generate the tftp config unless >> I >> >> >>> > run >> >> >>> > rebuild config on the host. I have been watching both the >> >> >>> > 'production.log' >> >> >>> > on the foreman host and the 'proxy.log' on the tftp smart proxy. >> >> >>> > Nothing >> >> >>> > happens on the tftp smart proxy log, because foreman never >> appears >> >> >>> > to >> >> >>> > attempt to contact it. I have not seen an error in the >> >> >>> > production.log. >> >> >>> > I >> >> >>> > will increase verbosity and try again. >> >> >>> > >> >> >>> > >> >> >>> > On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:21:10 PM UTC-5, Michael >> Vollman >> >> >>> > wrote: >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> Hello, >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> I recently installed foreman 1.14.1 and I am attempting to use >> >> >>> >> foreman's >> >> >>> >> auto provisioning feature for the first time. I am able to >> >> >>> >> provision >> >> >>> >> discovered hosts manually without any issue, but when I try to >> auto >> >> >>> >> provision the same host foreman does not call out to the tftp >> smart >> >> >>> >> proxy to >> >> >>> >> create the tftp config. The host reboots back to discovery and >> >> >>> >> errors >> >> >>> >> that >> >> >>> >> it cannot discover a host that is pending for build. However >> if I >> >> >>> >> run >> >> >>> >> 'Rebuild Config' against the host that has been >> auto-provisioned, >> >> >>> >> foreman >> >> >>> >> calls the tftp proxy, the tftp config is created and I can boot >> the >> >> >>> >> node to >> >> >>> >> kickstart as expected. >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> The host then provisions fine, but when it gets to the end of >> >> >>> >> provisioning >> >> >>> >> and tries to call back to foreman that it is built (via a >> templates >> >> >>> >> smart >> >> >>> >> proxy) it fails and then reboots back into provisioning. This >> is >> >> >>> >> what >> >> >>> >> is >> >> >>> >> logged in the template smart proxy proxy.log: >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> E, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851486 ] ERROR -- : Failed to retrieve >> >> >>> >> built >> >> >>> >> template for {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >> >>> >> "splat"=>[], >> >> >>> >> "captures"=>["built"], "kind"=>"built"}: Error retrieving built >> for >> >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from >> >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: >> >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict >> >> >>> >> D, [2017-02-17T10:16:52.851578 ] DEBUG -- : Error retrieving >> built >> >> >>> >> for >> >> >>> >> {"token"=>"fa01bedd-344d-4863-9dc0-3754dad51cbe", >> >> >>> >> :url=>"http://tftp1.deploy.local:8000"} from >> >> >>> >> foreman14.deploy.local: >> >> >>> >> Net::HTTPConflict (RuntimeError) >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> Having never used auto provisioning in foreman I am sure this >> is a >> >> >>> >> configuration issue on my side, but I am confused by the fact >> that >> >> >>> >> regular >> >> >>> >> provisioning works just fine. I assumed if I could provision >> then >> >> >>> >> I >> >> >>> >> could >> >> >>> >> auto provision as well once I configured discovery rules. >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> Any help would be very much appreciated. >> >> >>> >> >> >> >>> >> Thanks,MIKE >> >> >>> > >> >> >>> > -- >> >> >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the >> Google >> >> >>> > Groups >> >> >>> > "Foreman users" group. >> >> >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from >> it, >> >> >>> > send >> >> >>> > an >> >> >>> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> >> >>> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> >>> > Visit this group at >> https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> >> >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>> -- >> >> >>> Later, >> >> >>> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >> > >> >> > -- >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> > Groups >> >> > "Foreman users" group. >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> send >> >> > an >> >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> Later, >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >