It seems that this was caused by some inadvertent UTF-8 in our charts
and gridster.scss files, which wasn't declared with @charset.
To help you find them, look at these lines, half way along:
Clearly it was meant to contain a bit more data at that point! I don't
know what encoded SVG image these base64 strings are meant to represent,
and would appreciate any ideas. Or perhaps somebody can forward this
along to Amos, in case he remembers the intent.
My first guess is that the bullets are <ul> tags that are missing
The base 64 are a way to embed images in the css, I think I used the
original css, from a package that used them.
It should be easy to replace the base64 with images from glyphicons if it
it doesn't work well anymore.
I don't have access to foreman UI at the moment, so I can't really test.
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Dominic Cleal wrote:
Yeah, exactly. The ticket explains more, but a Unicode BOM was getting
into the precompiled and concatenated output CSS, which then prevented
the browser from parsing the style that disabled the bullet.
> The base 64 are a way to embed images in the css, I think I used the
> original css, from a package that used them.
> It should be easy to replace the base64 with images from glyphicons if
> it it doesn't work well anymore.
Thanks for checking with Amos. I think the original CSS was using the
SVG as a fallback for browsers that didn't support gradients, so I've
simply removed it. The gradient's so subtle anyway on my monitor that
the other fallback of a solid colour will do just fine, IMHO.
On 27/11/14 10:40, Ohad Levy wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Dominic Cleal > wrote: