CfgMgmtCamp 2024 - Call for Presentations!

We are thrilled to announce that Foreman will once again take part in CfgMgmtCamp in 2024. CfgMgmtCamp is a unique gathering that brings together experts and enthusiasts from the world of configuration management, automation, and beyond. It offers an exceptional opportunity to share knowledge, learn, and network with like-minded professionals.

Call for Talk Proposals: One of the defining features of CfgMgmtCamp is the diverse range of talks and workshops presented by professionals like yourself. We are eager to hear your suggestions and proposals for talk topics. If you have insights, experiences, or innovations to share, this is your platform to do so.

Submission Deadline: November 15, 2023

For more details about submitting your proposal, please check out Dirk’s post, or directly visit the CfP.

CfgMgmtCamp Talks Poll: As we prepare for the event, we are interested in your input on the topics that matter most to you. Please participate in our CfgMgmtCamp Talks Poll and cast your vote for the topics you’d like to see covered. Here are some suggestions, and we encourage you to specify specific areas of interest within these topics:

• Provisioning
  • Registration
  • Content management (Katello)
  • Foreman & Remote Execution
  • Foreman & Ansible
  • Other (suggest in comments)
0 voters

We look forward to seeing your responses and to welcoming you in Ghent for CfgMgmtCamp 2024!

3 Likes

I would like to add that within these general topics, you are encouraged to specify specific areas of interest, such as use cases, best practices, technologies, or integration details. Your input will enable us to customize the talks to better suit your preferences and interests.

2 Likes

I’m aiming to propose a talk or two, likely a general Katello talk and then something more specific, such as advanced Katello features or lessons learned in integrating with Pulp.

3 Likes

Last year I did the traditional opening talk with the overview of what happened since the previous cfgmgmtcamp and a small look ahead. I can do that again.

3 Likes