CFP for OSS EU in Edinburgh, October, closes 1st July

So the CFP for OSS EU in Edinburgh in October closes in just under 2 weeks (1st July). I know many of us are excited to attend, so I thought I’d post up some ideas of possible talk proposals.

Note: this page is a wiki, so if you have ideas, add them. If you’re going to submit one, claim it :slight_smile:

Idea Submitted by
Growing Community with Plugins @gwmngilfen
Migrating a community from mailing list to forum @gwmngilfen - more of a historical-lessons-learned thing
Foreman 101 Workshop @gwmngilfen
Discovery / Maas
Monitoring integration
Testing pipelines / release stability Tomer? :stuck_out_tongue:
Foreman & Containers (could be either the containerisation of Foreman or about handling them in Foreman)
Katello (anything you like really)
Ansible integration (highly popular at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:)
Juice up your Jewlery with pulp_gem @x9c4 (Hope it’s close enough to future foreman :face_with_monocle:)

I’m sure there’s more. Much of this will seem boring, but remember, when you’re saying something for what feels like the 1000th time, someone in the room is hearing it for the first time.

I’ve put a note in the event that we do have a limited budget to help with travel costs for community speakers. If that includes you, see the event post and get in touch as soon as you can. We have limited capacity for this, it’s a bit of a trial, so if you can get funding from your employer etc, please do :slight_smile:

I’ve just submitted my talks (all 3 of them, I really hope they don’t pick all 3 …) but I don’t see any other names up there. You’ve got until July 2, 2018 12:30 PM (Asia: Calcutta), July 2, 2018 10:00 AM (Asia: Tel Aviv), July 2, 2018 9:00 AM (Europe: Prague), July 2, 2018 3:00 AM (America: New York) so get to it :slight_smile: