Content_view_version hell

Problem:
I wanted to do a repository content-export.
I ran a command:

hammer content-export incremental version --id=190 --chunk-size-gb 4 --organization $ORG --version=10.0

It produced a metadata.json file with:
content_view_version":{“major”:10,“minor”:0,“description”:“”},“incremental”:true,“format”:“importable”,“from_content_view_version”:{“major”:10,“minor”:0}

When I carry it across the air gap and try to import it the import fails; the air-gapped Satellite server only has version 9.0.

Okay, I guess I used the wrong command anyway.
So I issue:

hammer content-export incremental repository --name “Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server RPMs x86_64 7Server” --product-id 56 --organization $ORG

(That’s generating an 11.0 folder. I’m guessing that depends on 10.0.
I need to figure out how export a 10.0 because all I have on the air-gapped Satellite server is 9.0)
Yes, the metadata.json says:
{“organization”:“Azusa”,“base_path”:“/var/lib/pulp/exports”,“repositories”:{“Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_7_Server_RPMs_x86_64_7Server-16845”:{“name”:“Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server RPMs x86_64 7Server”,“label”:“Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_7_Server_RPMs_x86_64_7Server”,“description”:null,“arch”:“x86_64”,“content_type”:“yum”,“unprotected”:false,“checksum_type”:null,“os_versions”:,“major”:7,“minor”:“7Server”,“download_policy”:“immediate”,“mirroring_policy”:“mirror_complete”,“product”:{“label”:“Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_Server”},“gpg_key”:{},“content”:{“id”:“2456”,“label”:“rhel-7-server-rpms”,“url”:“/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os”},“redhat”:true}},“content_view”:{“name”:“Export-Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_7_Server_RPMs_x86_64_7Server-1”,“label”:“Export-Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_7_Server_RPMs_x86_64_7Server-1”,“description”:null,“generated_for”:“repository_export”},“content_view_version”:{“major”:11,“minor”:0,“description”:“”},“incremental”:true,“format”:“importable”,“from_content_view_version”:{“major”:10,“minor”:0},“products”:{“Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_Server”:{“name”:“Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server”,“label”:“Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_Server”,“description”:null,“cp_id”:“69”,“gpg_key”:{},“redhat”:true}},“gpg_keys”:{},“toc”:“export-ad0be441-7128-47c7-b213-af11513e9479-20240403_2106-toc.json”}

Expected outcome:

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Red Hat Satellite 6.12.4
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

You can’t switch from version to repository and do an incremental. The repository export should be complete.